R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Zdrastvootie is some of the worst crap I've ever heard  (Read 21996 times)

seedyunderbelly.com

Re: Zdrastvootie is some of the worst crap I've ever heard
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 10:15:56 PM »

But The point was as stupid as this is Nicholas "challenged" JJ to make a thread that several people replied to...  like that is some measure and in some way he hasn't  done that and that he couldn't   all stupid
 JJ takes a dig at those guys drastv  with junior high melody skills trying to be avant and obscure......  all stupid  but I do not think it poisons the well

actually it was pretty to the point -- People like to talk w/jj     N is way out of his league  and wrong about most things    and all of this "agressive opinion celebration-challenging/goading etc."   just got called out once again

people are very forgiving around here and let you live  but when you go around with your hog in everyone face  saying it is the sweetest one now suck it --  whilst you wave around your tic tac --perhaps you get called out

entaining  and yes  but   it was annoying so long I think the exeception to call this dude out is fairly valid --  

The saving grace is that the rest of the people who contribute always end up making something interesting --

I have often thought about the idea of increasing the element of difference to find more dynamic solutions--    well  this is certainly an exercise in differential of a great degree--  reminds of of the stories about how Nick Cave would be crazy and crash formal parties......Difference being the gentleman here are not as stuffy  and  unlike the antagonist in this weird story

Nick Cave was cool.

Dan-O

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 10:24:17 PM »

I have some time next week so if Nicholas wants to challenge and OVERTAKE JJ in a mix off I'll contribute again.

Dan-O
Snake Oil Recording
http://www.snakeoilrecording.com
Richmond, VA

Sean Eldon Qualls

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 10:46:01 PM »

breathe wrote on Thu, 08 April 2010 22:10

I guess I'm really dense.

Nicholas

...but this whole "gig" is based around both the unsubtle details AND the subtle ones as well. Recognizing them is step one.

You're not even at step one and you carry yourself as if you've mastered the art and have perfect taste that everyone should understand.

I think you need to scrub some studio toilets and mop some studio floors before you grab a single patch cable. And I genuinely mean that in the nicest way possible.
Sean Eldon
Gainfully unemployed / Back to freelancing

"Gearslutz -- Where the uneducated go to fight it out with the misinformed" - Dave Hecht

Wireline

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 10:50:42 PM »

breathe wrote on Thu, 08 April 2010 21:02

I love the Mercenary Audio employees because they're cocky and arrogant and not afraid to offend.  Sean told me the new SSL mini-mixer was a piece of crap and they carry it!!!  I fucking love that shit.

Nicholas

Sean, was this an official Mercenary endorsement, an endorsement for SSL, or Nicholas' vouching for you personally?  

Either way, man...almost sounds like a law suit. Very Happy
Ken Morgan
Wireline Studio
Midland, Texas
www.wirelinestudio.com

Sean Eldon Qualls

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2010, 11:01:05 PM »

Consider it my 4-5 sentence opinion of the "X-desk" dumbed down severely through confused hearsay. Wouldn't hold a drop of water in court.

I no longer speak for Mercenary Audio. Some great and knowledgable guys over there will continue to do so, but I am not one of them.
Sean Eldon
Gainfully unemployed / Back to freelancing

"Gearslutz -- Where the uneducated go to fight it out with the misinformed" - Dave Hecht

Wireline

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010, 11:09:35 PM »

Didn't know you were independent.  I wouldn't want our man of the hour as a character reference though...

As for the SSL piece, I haven't heard it personally.  As for the Merc guys....not bad for a bunch of yankees - not too bad at all
Ken Morgan
Wireline Studio
Midland, Texas
www.wirelinestudio.com

Dan-O

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010, 11:19:58 PM »

I think the biggest problem with Zdrastvootie is the Z should be at the end of the name.
Dan-O
Snake Oil Recording
http://www.snakeoilrecording.com
Richmond, VA

jwhynot

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2010, 11:23:48 PM »

Jesus this guy even sucks at being a loser.

C'mon man give it up.  Go serve coffee someplace.

Or maybe join the fab new combo zavaliyebalosers

No wonder you can't get sober - who'd want to be sober and listen to those twats?

Smile

JW
one of both the most and least successful producers of ALL TIME!

Nizzle

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 11:36:54 PM »

Sean Eldon Qualls wrote on Thu, 08 April 2010 18:47

I don't think this shit should be compared to Polvo at all. Polvo being ACTUALLY good, and everything.

Polvo kill. Today's Active Lifestyles and Shapes are huge records.

-t

rankus

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2010, 12:12:55 AM »

Perhaps Nicholas would like to serve up some Zdrastvootie tracks for us to mix. Hmmm?

Gawd forgive me for feeding the troll... I really don't understand why fletcher is allowing this guy to ruin his forum.

Ps: good on ya jj. Respect

Rick Welin - Clark Drive Studios http://www.myspace.com/clarkdrivestudios

Ive done stuff I'm not proud of.. and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting ~ Moe Sizlack

"There is no crisis in energy, the crisis is in imagination" ~ Buckminster Fuller

Hank Alrich

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 02:11:52 AM »

Fletcher might be laughing his butt off at all of this, and waiting to see if a bunch of technologically empowered audio-musical professionals can figure out what the fuk an <Ignore> button does.

Hint: it's like the <Suck> knob, but backwards.

J.J. Blair

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 02:51:38 AM »

Dan-O wrote on Thu, 08 April 2010 19:24

I have some time next week so if Nicholas wants to challenge and OVERTAKE JJ in a mix off I'll contribute again.

I'll give Nicholas the track I'm currently mixing, and give him two weeks to come up with something.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

rollmottle

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2010, 02:58:20 AM »

Nizzle wrote on Thu, 08 April 2010 18:25

breathe wrote on Thu, 08 April 2010 17:53

J.J., if you ever record music as good as this in your entire life I will respect you.

http://www.post-consumer.com/zdrastvootie/Zdrastvootie_2_03. mp3

Polvo does this soooo much better.....And 15 years earlier.

-t

So did Unwound. Better than Polvo. Better than ANYBODY since.
SENTRALL Sound East
My SoundCloud | Twitter | www.sentrall.com

Kris

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2010, 08:22:57 AM »

seedyunderbelly.com

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2010, 08:39:27 AM »

Yo JJ  run it buy him first and make sure it is inspiring,   if he thinks so  I would like the trax too---If you think it is ok.

lets all make chicken stix out of fruit salad.   Round Two.

or better yet drop some 52 pick up or a broken erector set on everyone and Danko can beat me but every one wins when daddy wakes up in time to make jive.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 17 queries.