R/E/P > Brad Blackwood

Wavelab 7 for Mac!

<< < (2/18) > >>

Thomas W. Bethel:
Don't bother to watch the movie it is terrible. I hope Steinberg did not have to pay for the production if they did they got taken big time.

Gold:
bblackwood wrote on Wed, 24 March 2010 09:55

Meh. Call me picky, but I want an all-in-one solution like I've always had. No need to take a step backwards just to work on the OS I prefer.

It doesn't seem like too much to ask. All we need is Play/Record/Edit/Burn. Pretty simple over all.

I bought Izoppe RX because I thought the spectral editor would be better than the one included with samp. I use that all the time. I didn't realize you couldn't use it VST in samp. I don't care if it's better. If I can't use it in situ I'm not using it.

MoreSpaceEcho:
4 years in development and the big news (besides working on a mac, which i don't care about) is some restoration plugins and an improved burning engine??? i *really* hope there's more to it than that.

Phil Demetro:
Mac or PC, WaveLab makes me want to blow my brains out.

I just don't know how anyone uses it?

Talk about unintuitive - I'm just too far gone into my indoctrination with Sequoia, I guess? The workflow just seems so much more logical?

I always forget to save my Master/render window in WL so when I open up older session my plugin(s) aren't there!

MoreSpaceEcho:
i've always found the montage in wavelab to be the MOST intuitive DAW out there. different strokes i guess. i have reaper and sonar here for tracking bands (still happens on occasion) and i go bonkers every time i have to use them.

i put the plugs right on the clips themselves, or on the tracks in the montage and everything gets saved with the project, no problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version