R/E/P > Brad Blackwood

Wavelab 7 for Mac!

(1/18) > >>

Silvertone:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/audioediting_product/wa velab7_preview0.html

No DDP though... bummer.

bblackwood:
Eeeeeeeeeeteresting...

If they add DDP, this will probably own the Mac mastering market in short time. Heck, if they add DDP I'll try it.

TotalSonic:
bblackwood wrote on Wed, 24 March 2010 09:34
Eeeeeeeeeeteresting...

If they add DDP, this will probably own the Mac mastering market in short time. Heck, if they add DDP I'll try it.

The Sonoris DDP Creator 2.02 fixing all known issues and adding various "export to audio files" functions is literally around the corner - and could offer an inexpensive and easy way to add DDP functionality (i.e. export from Wavelab as cue+bin, import to Sonoris DDP Creator, export as DDPi).

Best regards,
Steve Berson

bblackwood:
TotalSonic wrote on Wed, 24 March 2010 08:50
The Sonoris DDP Creator 2.02 fixing all known issues and adding various "export to audio files" functions is literally around the corner - and could offer an inexpensive and easy way to add DDP functionality (i.e. export from Wavelab as cue+bin, import to Sonoris DDP Creator, export as DDPi).

Meh. Call me picky, but I want an all-in-one solution like I've always had. No need to take a step backwards just to work on the OS I prefer.

TotalSonic:
bblackwood wrote on Wed, 24 March 2010 09:55
TotalSonic wrote on Wed, 24 March 2010 08:50

Meh. Call me picky, but I want an all-in-one solution like I've always had. No need to take a step backwards just to work on the OS I prefer.

Yeah - if you have a Sequoia rig already it doesn't make sense to make a change to me anyway.  But the option is out there who want to run Wavelab on Mac and need to have the ability to create DDPi as well.

Best regards,
Steve Berson

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version