R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are there any non-cynical audio engineers over 40???  (Read 57635 times)

Peter Beckmann

Re: Are there any non-cynical audio engineers over 40???
« Reply #405 on: April 08, 2010, 06:32:30 PM »

Well thanks everybody that was very cool.
I'm off for a few days in the mountains of Scotland, and I don't know if I'll have any internet access.

I know there's the IMP in J Hall's forum, but this was kinda different. If people want to do it again I'm happy to do the listening.

One thing though.  Nicolas ducked out of the mixing, and one of his lame excuses was he was too busy for the next couple of weeks

Yeah, RIGHT. So busy he's cluttering up the forum some more with his ridiculous threads which he answers almost immediately himself.
I mean, some of you guys mixed this track in the time he spends debating with himself about some meaningless tangential issue.

Its disrespectful, really.
And you know what. Every single one of those mixes is better than his, COS HE NEVER TURNED UP TO THE GIG.
That's the first step in being a professional. BE THERE, DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

Peter

Peter Beckmann
Technologyworks
http://www.technologyworks.co.uk

Spindrift

Re: Are there any non-cynical audio engineers over 40???
« Reply #406 on: April 09, 2010, 03:10:15 PM »

Dan Digby submitted a late mix so I posted it up on the site for a listen. Sounds pretty good on just my MacBook Pro speaks.  Thanks Dan.

Keith
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 16 queries.