R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you process to tape or not....  (Read 19170 times)

grantis

Re: Do you process to tape or not....
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2010, 10:58:30 AM »

Blast you H202.  Why you gotta go taking my avatar?  Now everyone will assume I'M AN IDIOT as well by association.  

I prefer to think of it as...Harry is my avatar.  Lloyd is just driving.
Grant Craig
Nuovo Music (Me)
Skiddco Music (Where I work)
Work History (Well, some of it anyway)

grantis

« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2010, 11:00:43 AM »

h2o2 wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 02:42

Oh yeah sure.
And you just take out all your toilet paper (dollars) and your "values" and  military contingents OUT of Europe.

Another European bigot.  I knew you hated America.  At least we know he's not British.
Grant Craig
Nuovo Music (Me)
Skiddco Music (Where I work)
Work History (Well, some of it anyway)

rsquared

« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2010, 12:41:29 PM »

While I'll readily admit that there's some "ugly Americans" out there, at least we're not ashamed to admit that we live here. It must really suck to live in a country that you're afraid to even mention.

I'll be out gleefully spending some "toilet paper" today, so I'll be unable to enjoy the rest of your verbal bukkake, but I'm sure curious as to how you're going to back up all this talk.

In America, money talks, and bullshit walks. Enjoy your stroll, my "eastern" friend.

R
R2

j.hall

« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2010, 10:36:48 PM »

johnR wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 09:05

The trouble with allowing anonymous idiots to lower the signal-to-noise ratio is that it reduces the credibility of the forum as a source of professional advice.

TOTALLY correct.  i've just been too entertained.  this won't go much longer, i promise.

Hallams

« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2010, 10:55:47 PM »

h2o2 wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 01:51

Hallams wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 07:20

h2o2 wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 22:01

Hallams wrote on Wed, 10 March 2010 23:29

Maybe a  wikipedia definition might help?....

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is a very pale blue liquid, slightly more viscous than water, that appears colorless in dilute solution. It is a weak acid, has strong oxidizing properties, and is a powerful bleaching agent. It is used as a disinfectant, antiseptic, oxidizer, and in rocketry as a propellant.[2] The oxidizing capacity of hydrogen peroxide is so strong that it is considered a highly reactive oxygen species.

Hydrogen peroxide is naturally produced in organisms as a byproduct of oxygen metabolism. Nearly all living things (specifically, all obligate and facultative aerobes) possess enzymes known as peroxidases, which harmlessly and catalytically decompose low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.

I believe more or less educated ppl dont need pediwiki for this kind of thing? do they? everybody knows Hydrogen peroxide?

Posting this for a bit of a laugh.... i'll point out the funny
bits as i see them just in case you don't get my obscure humour:

hydrogen peroxide is so strong that it is considered a highly reactive oxygen species.
...you know the highly reactive bit...sort of applicable?

and...
enzymes known as peroxidases,  harmlessly and catalytically decompose low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.
.....living in hope Smile

I understood your banal humor even without any pediwiki and this is my point - you don't need pediwiki for this...
And if you want some humor, here it goes..
This is how ausies make fun of usa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISB6Cs8aqlE

Thanks H202, i just love the chasers classic oz humour/social comentary.... Ok they might step over the line from time to time but without risk there is little reward...their moment of sublime glory was the APEC pranks, well worth further investigation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chaser_APEC_pranks

also not to be forgotten is hanging a good natured insult on our mate is our paradoxical way of saying the friendship is strong enough to take it.
peace brothers and sisters.

Chris Hallam.
Melbourne, Australia.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.232 seconds with 22 queries.