R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you process to tape or not....  (Read 19176 times)

grantis

Re: Do you process to tape or not....
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2010, 10:54:40 PM »

Podgorny wrote on Wed, 10 March 2010 19:39

J,

Would you mind consolidating all of hydrogen peroxide's posts into one thread and making it a sticky?  It would brighten my day... Every day.

Laughing
Grant Craig
Nuovo Music (Me)
Skiddco Music (Where I work)
Work History (Well, some of it anyway)

grantis

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2010, 10:56:51 PM »

h2o2 wrote on Wed, 10 March 2010 18:28

Sane ppl are not proud of their culture or their country name.
t and in eastern Europe is usually viewed as a sign of bad form.

That's why the Germans lost the war.  Not enough INSANE people who were PROUD OF THEIR COUNTRY.

This has to be a joke.  Either way, I'm laughing.
Grant Craig
Nuovo Music (Me)
Skiddco Music (Where I work)
Work History (Well, some of it anyway)

Greg Dixon

« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2010, 11:38:05 PM »

j.hall wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 14:31

Podgorny wrote on Wed, 10 March 2010 19:39

J,

Would you mind consolidating all of hydrogen peroxide's posts into one thread and making it a sticky?  It would brighten my day... Every day.

i just can't take my eyes off this...............

greg, don't worry about it man.  tomorrow is submission day.

No not worried. More like bemused. I wonder why IMP brings out the worst in some people?

j.hall

« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2010, 11:52:16 PM »

Greg Dixon wrote on Wed, 10 March 2010 22:38

No not worried. More like bemused. I wonder why IMP brings out the worst in some people?

yeah, well, here i thought it was an educational tool......i guess i'm the idiot...

at least Lloyd isn't my avatar......

Greg Dixon

« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2010, 12:22:32 AM »

j.hall wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 15:52

yeah, well, here i thought it was an educational tool......i guess i'm the idiot...

Well obviously we're all idiots, who've been recording the wrong way for years. We need to start by learning not to commit to anything until the mix. I think that's the main lesson we're being taught. Also that experience doesn't count for anything. I thought I kept getting better, even after 18 years of engineering professionally, but I guess not. I wonder if I'm actually getting worse? Maybe we all are.

I'll be very disappointed if H2o2 doesn't submit a mix after all this.

NelsonL

« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2010, 12:28:09 AM »

j.hall wrote on Wed, 10 March 2010 20:52

Come on J, be cool man. Don't pick on Grant in public... save it for the studio.

Hallams

« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2010, 12:29:32 AM »

Maybe a  wikipedia definition might help?....

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is a very pale blue liquid, slightly more viscous than water, that appears colorless in dilute solution. It is a weak acid, has strong oxidizing properties, and is a powerful bleaching agent. It is used as a disinfectant, antiseptic, oxidizer, and in rocketry as a propellant.[2] The oxidizing capacity of hydrogen peroxide is so strong that it is considered a highly reactive oxygen species.

Hydrogen peroxide is naturally produced in organisms as a byproduct of oxygen metabolism. Nearly all living things (specifically, all obligate and facultative aerobes) possess enzymes known as peroxidases, which harmlessly and catalytically decompose low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.
Chris Hallam.
Melbourne, Australia.

Gio

« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2010, 12:59:18 AM »

Greg Dixon wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 00:22

I'll be very disappointed if H2o2 doesn't submit a mix after all this.

10 to 1 he/she/it doesn't.

Giovanni Fusco

On Staff Here

My Place

Press record. Enjoy!

h2o2

« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2010, 03:42:18 AM »

rsquared wrote on Wed, 10 March 2010 19:27

perhaps then, you should limit your posting to eastern european forums.

Everybody wins!

Oh yeah sure.
And you just take out all your toilet paper (dollars) and your "values" and  military contingents OUT of Europe.

Everybody wins!

h2o2

« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2010, 05:57:16 AM »

DarinK wrote on Wed, 10 March 2010 17:56

Okay, I'm done too.  That "ignore" button is a very handy feature.

Oh I'm sure it is. I wonder if there is no other button called "Ignorance" just beside of it?

h2o2

« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2010, 06:01:06 AM »

Hallams wrote on Wed, 10 March 2010 23:29

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is a very pale blue liquid, slightly more viscous than water, that appears colorless in dilute solution. It is a weak acid, has strong oxidizing properties, and is a powerful bleaching agent. It is used as a disinfectant, antiseptic, oxidizer, and in rocketry as a propellant.[2] The oxidizing capacity of hydrogen peroxide is so strong that it is considered a highly reactive oxygen species.

Hydrogen peroxide is naturally produced in organisms as a byproduct of oxygen metabolism. Nearly all living things (specifically, all obligate and facultative aerobes) possess enzymes known as peroxidases, which harmlessly and catalytically decompose low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.

I believe more or less educated ppl dont need pediwiki for this kind of thing? do they? everybody knows Hydrogen peroxide?

Hallams

« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2010, 08:20:18 AM »

h2o2 wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 22:01

I believe more or less educated ppl dont need pediwiki for this kind of thing? do they? everybody knows Hydrogen peroxide?

Posting this for a bit of a laugh.... i'll point out the funny
bits as i see them just in case you don't get my obscure humour:

hydrogen peroxide is so strong that it is considered a highly reactive oxygen species.
...you know the highly reactive bit...sort of applicable?

and...
enzymes known as peroxidases,  harmlessly and catalytically decompose low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.
.....living in hope Smile

Chris Hallam.
Melbourne, Australia.

h2o2

« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2010, 09:51:11 AM »

Hallams wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 07:20

hydrogen peroxide is so strong that it is considered a highly reactive oxygen species.

and...
enzymes known as peroxidases,  harmlessly and catalytically decompose low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.

I understood your banal humor even without any pediwiki and this is my point - you don't need pediwiki for this...
And if you want some humor, here it goes..
This is how ausies make fun of usa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISB6Cs8aqlE

NelsonL

« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2010, 10:03:26 AM »

h2o2 wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 06:51

Hallams wrote on Thu, 11 March 2010 07:20

and...

I understood your banal humor even without any pediwiki and this is my point - you don't need pediwiki for this...
And if you want some humor, here it goes..
This is how ausies make fun of usa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISB6Cs8aqlE

By knocking off a fairly standard American late night TV bit.

Yawn.

johnR

« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2010, 10:05:11 AM »

The trouble with allowing anonymous idiots to lower the signal-to-noise ratio is that it reduces the credibility of the forum as a source of professional advice.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 23 queries.