R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: World Wrestling Entertainment's Sonic Free For All (DSDvs192Kvs96KvsAnyNewFormatWaitingInTheWings)!  (Read 1658 times)

Rob G

All,

Audio Version Of: World Wrestling Entertainments's Free For All's (DSD vs 192K vs 96K vs Any New Format Waiting In The Wings)!  But, really is there a potential new format introduced but not yet scheduled for release, or another format lurking in the labs (For Example: of Phillips, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, or another audiio conglomerate).

'Rob G.'.

PP

Rob G

Peter Oxford,

So pardon me if you would?  But should we expect an increase in the promotion of DSD, or some new hybrid/derivative of CD/ SACD/& something else.  And what would that something else be titled as?

'Rob G.'>

steve parker

is it possible to rename this thread cos my laptop now has all the useful info 3 miles off the side of my screen?!?

steve parker.

Rob G

All,

If you each had the chance to name what you would like, & would not like in a new digital format what would you specify for that new format?
For example would you want to play in existing CD players, or would you want it  to contain a new software, firmware, hardware conbination.?
Would you want High Definition Video included with part of the spec.. Me I'd want High Def. Video, & 8 channels of 24bit192K, or DSD simultaneously with enough storage to view a 2.5 hour movie with the corresponding audio on one disk.

'Rob G.'.'

P.S.: I want 'The Future', & I want it 'Yesterday'.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 20 queries.