R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The result of it all....  (Read 1753 times)

Eliott James

The result of it all....
« on: August 30, 2004, 12:04:06 AM »

Well, I hope this is taken as more than just shameless self promotion because I don't intend it to be that.

I've been performing since the early 1970s. I had a project studio for my songwriting for over twelve years. In addition to my songs I had the pleasure of recording Eric Andersen, Ellis Paul, Bill Shafton and many other great artists. I closed my project studio recently due to my hearing challenge and other issues, but I wanted to produce something tangible from all the hours, something more than memories, so I'm releasing an CD of five of my own recordings that were produced in my studio over the last few years. It's entitled, "Eliott James  EP".  

I also had the pleasure of having some great equipment along the way, as well as some very basic gear that challenged me to get the best out of it. It's difficult to harness creative force while trying to set up correct mic placement. But it was fun.

On my website are mp3s and other material if any of you would like to visit. I've learned a great deal from this forum and just wanted to share something with all of you.

Thanks
Eliott

http://www.eliottjames.com

Level

Re: The result of it all....
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 03:06:52 AM »

EJ,

You are a fine writer, musician and poet. May all your blessings come true! Very soulful performances!
http://balancedmastering.com

"Listen and Learn"
---Since 1975---

Eliott James

Re: The result of it all....
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 02:28:50 PM »

Thanks Bill.

The mp3s on the site are taken from the mix copy. In a few days I'll replace them with the mastered mixes that Bill Roberts did for me. He did a great job and improved the sound tremendously.

Eliott
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.