R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: H1N1 Vaccine / Vaccinations  (Read 8610 times)

Berolzheimer

Re: H1N1 Vaccine / Vaccinations
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 12:06:27 AM »

My 14 year old son had it, I'm pretty sure, last spring.  Came down with it the day after returning from a trip to DC, so I figured he picked it up from someone at the airport or on the plane.  All his symptoms lined up with the reports, he was pretty sick for a week or so & it took another week to get all his strength back- mostly I think because he hardly ate while sick- but it wasn't any worse than what we think of as regular flu.
The rest of us I figure have been exposed & our immune systes are primed for it, so no vaccine for us.  We're also very diet/nutrition/exercise conscientious.  I also don't trust any amount of mercury going into one's bloodstream, or any other preservatives.  I'm a big believer in science too, but don't trust the profit driven pharmaceutical companies at all.
The film sound side of my life:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0077235/

A bunch of songs I've recorded and/or mixed are here:
http://www.zget.me/billionaires/

PookyNMR

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 12:37:02 AM »

Tidewater wrote on Sun, 25 October 2009 20:57

I have it right now, and I have heard reports of a 9600 person school system with 8400 people out of school with it. I heard.

Many will get sick. Few will have major complications. Much less so than 20 mph car accidents.

The numbers being quoted by officials are bogus.

A friend sent me a link by a study CBS news investigating the claims of the government's grossly inflated numbers of swine flu cases.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/2 4/CBS-Reveals-that-Swine-Flu-Cases-Seriously-Overestimated.a spx

It's like the bird flu hoax a few years ago all over again.  The government panic over that one put $25M profit directly in Donald Rumsfeld's pockets.  (Who, if you don't know, has been a big pharma guy for decades.)

It's not about our health.  It's about money.
Nathan Rousu

Tidewater

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 01:00:39 AM »

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that. I totally believe that. I would believe it so because it's another way to dispense with formality and shave another pile of that TARP money off for studies that don't study anything except how to shave off TARP funds again.

Only for the sake of topic, can we please stipulate that all the goverment is a schmucko with a nose ripe for punching, please?

Smile

Time Magazine's 2007 Man of the Year

rankus

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 11:12:32 PM »

Great discussion!  I'm still on the fence about whether I'll take the shot or not...  Laughing

I plan on talking to my doctor about it again soon...

Rick Welin - Clark Drive Studios http://www.myspace.com/clarkdrivestudios

Ive done stuff I'm not proud of.. and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting ~ Moe Sizlack

"There is no crisis in energy, the crisis is in imagination" ~ Buckminster Fuller

PookyNMR

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 12:02:04 AM »

rankus wrote on Mon, 26 October 2009 21:12

Great discussion!  I'm still on the fence about whether I'll take the shot or not...  Laughing

You're doctor is not likely up on any information that isn't supplied by the pharma company selling the vaccine.

Double bad is if he's being compensated to participate in "a study" (translation:  taking money to recklessly prescribe / sell large amounts of drugs that often are not appropriate for the situation).  (I was twice nearly poisoned to death by such doctors.)

If you'd like, I could send you some links with some info from the CDC, FDA, Health Canada, NVIC, etc showing more independent data.  You won't like what you see........

Nathan Rousu

ScotcH

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 11:54:26 AM »

rankus wrote on Mon, 26 October 2009 23:12

To me it's simple really.  Ask yourself these questions:

- Am I generally healthy?
- Is my immune systems functioning well?
- Do I have frequent exposure to sick people (or those disease bags we call kids)?
- When was the last time I had the flu (not a cold!)?

For me, these answers pretty much lead to the conlclusion that NO I will NOT be getting the shot.  I'll accept the nearly non-existant risk of death from the flu, rather than risk the much higher potential for complications from the shot.  Nevermind the unproven effectiveness.
Arek Wojciechowski - Laundry Room, Basement, Garage, Bedroom, etc.

PookyNMR

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2009, 10:39:07 PM »

ScotcH wrote on Tue, 27 October 2009 09:54

For me, these answers pretty much lead to the conlclusion that NO I will NOT be getting the shot.  I'll accept the nearly non-existant risk of death from the flu, rather than risk the much higher potential for complications from the shot.  Nevermind the unproven effectiveness.

Exactly.  Looking back to the '76 outbreak, you have a greater chance of dying from the vaccine than you do from the disease.

Nathan Rousu

Les Ismore

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 02:41:29 AM »

I suffer from mercury toxicity. It is one of the most hazardous things to have in your body and never really leaves. It is a neurotoxin of the highest order.
So no I will not be injecting any more mercury into me. I think I have more chance of dying driving my car than the flu.

It does look like it is being a rather nasty flu to a few exceptions tho. But I got me some immune system boosters and will try to not get too tired or stressed out.

Not to mention I am going to think pure thoughts!  Razz
Pete Honychurch - Fluid Sound
http://www.myspace.com/PeteHonychurch

Fibes

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 12:07:10 PM »

PookyNMR wrote on Tue, 27 October 2009 22:39

Exactly.  Looking back to the '76 outbreak, you have a greater chance of dying from the vaccine than you do from the disease.

Although this is not scientific: my sister took the vaccine in 76 and ended up with GBS. It was a long year and she still isn't the same.

My wife wonders why I don't want it. Seeing my sister lie there for 6 months is one reason, the rest of her life is the other.

Yes, she's merely one in a big heavily debated statistick but i prefer to buy giant wasp spray and to live right.

Fibes
-------------------------------------------------
"You can like it, or not like it."
The Studio

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewArtist ?id=155759887
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse
http://cdbaby.com/cd/superhorse2

JDNelson

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2009, 08:09:03 PM »

Tidewater wrote on Sun, 25 October 2009 18:29

but from what I know about thimerosal, I'd add it to breakfast, with red dye.

I know a guy who was absolutley convinced that those maraschino cherries would make you sterile.

Sean Eldon Qualls

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2009, 09:34:09 PM »

C'mon now! Everyone knows that seasonal flu shots are just government mind control to ramp up holiday spending!

Why do you think they give 'em at Walmarts?

And I ate a cherry in New Orleans that made me not remember the rest of the night. Seven people have seven different stories.
Sean Eldon
Gainfully unemployed / Back to freelancing

"Gearslutz -- Where the uneducated go to fight it out with the misinformed" - Dave Hecht

Tidewater

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »

... and I retain te video.

Email me for details, and a price. Very Happy

PookyNMR

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 12:15:59 AM »

JDNelson wrote on Thu, 29 October 2009 18:09

Tidewater wrote on Sun, 25 October 2009 18:29

but from what I know about thimerosal, I'd add it to breakfast, with red dye.

I know a guy who was absolutley convinced that those maraschino cherries would make you sterile.

Actually, there's a large number of peer reviewed scientific studies published in medical journals about the dangers of Thimerosal and eythl-mercury.

A recent study even shows that tests on primates reveal that even one dose impairs brain function and brain development.  Same conclusion that was given many years ago.

In fact, due to scientific evidence, Thimerosal was ordered by the government to be removed from all vaccines for safety.  Since ~1996, if I recall correctly.  3 vaccines were allowed to keep it as no other alternative would work.  The flu vaccine family is one of those 3.

According the the EPA, the maximum dose of methyl or ethyl mercury is 0.1mcg/kg of body weight.  So if the H1N1 vaccine has a reported 50 mcg of ethyl-mercury, what does simple arithmetic tell you about how heavy you have to be?  And now remember that they're tying to get infants and small children pumped full of this stuff.

The FDA has recently changed their mercury standards (again) from what science clearly told them over 30 years ago.  It's not due to science that they were changed.  It's due to political pressure and pressure from pharma to be able to make these vaccines cheaper.

Nathan Rousu

PookyNMR

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009, 12:19:25 AM »

Fibes wrote on Thu, 29 October 2009 10:07

PookyNMR wrote on Tue, 27 October 2009 22:39

Although this is not scientific: my sister took the vaccine in 76 and ended up with GBS. It was a long year and she still isn't the same.

My wife wonders why I don't want it. Seeing my sister lie there for 6 months is one reason, the rest of her life is the other.

Yes, she's merely one in a big heavily debated statistick but i prefer to buy giant wasp spray and to live right.

Very sorry to hear about your sister.  Thank you for sharing that.
Nathan Rousu

Tidewater

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009, 01:29:43 AM »

Which peer review journals?

I think your science and my science might be from opposite peer review journals. I am as skeptical of one set of findings as the next. It's not everyday that I jump a fence, and run in any certain direction.

Just askin'.. if there are any allusions to Jim Carrey, or his dumb whore girlfriend, nevermind. Very Happy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 16 queries.