R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Studio Closing: Logic, Mytek and Mic pres for sale  (Read 3444 times)

Eliott James

Studio Closing: Logic, Mytek and Mic pres for sale
« on: July 18, 2004, 06:18:56 PM »

I am closing my studio due to health problems. See all the items for sale at E-Bay

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems& amp;  amp;userid=eliott30060&include=0&since=-1&sort=3 &rows=50

Thanks
Eliott

Level

Re: Studio Closing: Logic, Mytek and Mic pres for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2004, 07:09:16 PM »

You ok Ellott?

Hit me on the email ASAP if you can. I will be kind of out of pocket this week..but I will make an effort to get in touch with you.

You are in my prayers.
Bill
http://balancedmastering.com

"Listen and Learn"
---Since 1975---

PP

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 07:42:51 PM »

Eliott James

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2004, 07:52:28 PM »

Hi Bill,
Not sure my email is reaching you, so.... in response to your question on the board, well, my hearing has just gotten to the point that I can't do well with the sounds anymore. I've struggled with this for a while now.
Maybe one day I can jump back into the game when technology allows my hearing to come back into range where I can make it work. Current hearing aid design with my particular hearing loss makes it very, very difficult.

Thanks for your concern.

ps,

Peter, thank you. Keep up the good fight for quality sound!

I'll still lurk here often 'cause the spirit is still in me. Great group of people, wonderful insight into recording.

Thanks
Eliott

PP

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2004, 08:08:54 PM »

Level

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2004, 09:09:11 PM »

I don't know if this will do you any good Ellott but from others responses about hearing enhancement apperatuses, the frequency response absolutly sucks. If I get to the point where I need to enhance my hearing, I will do it this way. A pair of Bruel and Bjaer microphones, a nice small mic pre (stereo) and a headphone amp and my favorite cans. Even if I have to sit around with cans on all day long..I will to keep the music alive. This may not be any consolation to you but I most likely will not try 'hearing aids' until they find a way to make them flat and wideband. I do not want my brain to learn 3K up 30dB.

Also..I really enjoy your CD and I want to get with you with a return copy for you. I think you will like it and I have not forgotten. I have some oppurtunities to try some new ways to do things in all this and I would be much obliged to run your CD through some of these ideas..for personal purposes and you.

Cheers and keep your chin held high.

We are batting for you!
http://balancedmastering.com

"Listen and Learn"
---Since 1975---

ted nightshade

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2004, 01:48:37 PM »

Sorry to hear about this, EJ- I know it can't have been an easy decision! Take care!
Ted
Ted Nightshade aka Cowan

There's a sex industry too.
Or maybe you prefer home cookin'?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 19 queries.