R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: From Popbitch The Jackson Memorial Jokes "Even in death, he brings us laughter"  (Read 12915 times)

Ashermusic

Barry Hufker wrote on Mon, 06 July 2009 16:20

Sorry Jay.  I'm just trying to bait you.  I understand your point completely.  I'm just (playfully) yanking your chain.  It's a mean thing to do but is sometimes my idea of fun.  You're a good sport for enduring it.

Barry

Sorry, I mistook you for a thoughtful person. My bad.
Composer, Logic Pro Certified Trainer, Level 2
Author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 8"

www.jayasher.com

Barry Hufker

Ouch!!

You'll never make that mistake again!

Barry

Ashermusic

Barry Hufker wrote on Tue, 07 July 2009 18:59

Ouch!!

You'll never make that mistake again!

Barry

BTW, I see I left off the smile. Hopefully you knew I was kidding.
Composer, Logic Pro Certified Trainer, Level 2
Author of "Going Pro with Logic Pro 8"

www.jayasher.com

Barry Hufker

Yes I knew (hoped) you were kidding.  But even if not, it was no more than I deserved.

Best,

Barry

Eric H.

J.J. Blair wrote on Sun, 28 June 2009 04:58

Actually, two of the jurors on his last case, who voted to acquit, later said, "We made the wrong decision.  He absolutely molested that boy."

The guy was a SERIOUS drug addict, too.  

What a scoop!

And when does drugs has ever been a problem for musicians or showmans?
Don't believe everything you read (to say the least)
eric harizanos

ssltech

You know what...

Jokes may be tasteless -and I'll go along with that even though I may tell a few and laugh at a few- but nothing... NOTHING is as offensive or insulting as the treatment which MJ is receiving on all the AM radio stations at the moment.

Listening to the three in my area (npr is my usual commute-accompaniment, but hey... I appreciate I need to listen to BOTH sides) on the drive in to work, there was not a scrap of appreciation for Michael. Not a shred. I'm not talking about merely focusing on "the bad"; I'm talking about a venomous, vitriolic, unstinting, spite-filled, hate-spewing torrent of vile disgust from EVERY talking head. My commute this morning spanned the 9AM program changeover, so that accounted for EVERY ONE of the four or five who I managed to catch.

While will freely confess that I am a little jaded about the OVER-emotional, slightly fake, crocodile-teared glitz which some people seem to feel compelled to display, and humour -even tasteless- is a valid part of coming to terms with such things for many people (and I include myself in that number)...  ...but this was the ugly opposite. This was -in every sense of the word- revolting.

Listening to this, Michael Jackson NEVER did anything good.

He was evil.

He was a pervert.

He was disgusting.

He was a pustule on the surface of God's America.

I kid you not, I felt total revulsion for the manner in which he was described and discussed.

I'll take some bad jokes to go, please... -Hold the 'screeching midgets' of right-wing radio, if you'd be so kind.

Keith
MDM (maxdimario) wrote on Fri, 16 November 2007 21:36

I have the feeling that I have more experience in my little finger than you do in your whole body about audio electronics..
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.