R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: "Gearslutz -- Where the uneducated go to fight it out with the misinformed"  (Read 81406 times)

J.J. Blair

compasspnt wrote on Sun, 31 May 2009 13:36

What brand of peanut butter goes best with Wonder Bread (plain white)?

Depends.  Jiff has a smooth and creamy top end, but Peter Pan is a little crunchy in the mids.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

John Ivan

I don't know which P-B to use with wonder bread. But for fine P-B that sticks to Brownberry Wheat bread perfectly, I go Here. Cool

http://stores.homestead.com/NaturallyNuttyFoodsInc/StoreFron t.bok

This along with local Preserves makes a nearly perfect BP&J Sandwich. YUM!!

Ivan..........................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

rollmottle

"PSW -- Where the educated go to fight it out with the informed"
SENTRALL Sound East
My SoundCloud | Twitter | www.sentrall.com

bigaudioblowhard

compasspnt wrote on Sun, 31 May 2009 14:36

What brand of peanut butter goes best with Wonder Bread (plain white)?

what's your budget?

bab

minister

We have a really big picnic coming up and I must say we have all the table cloths and table settings and they look great!  But boy, do companies charge a lot for that stuff!!  Mad   Anyway, Alice Waters is coming and we need to make peanut butter and have never made it before.  Sad She'll be here in half an hour so it it REALLY URGENT that you cats respond to me RIGHT AWAY.  Help a fellow slut out, hunh? I was wondering if someone could tell me the basic pointers because we are really trying to break into the catering business, it seems like a realy fun job where you can make some serious cash.  Smile  But I mean, this has to be REALLY GOOD, TOP SHELF peanut butter and feed 45 people.  We have $3 dollars left, but we want THE BEST.  Do we have to get a special tool or something?  Does it matter what kind of nuts we use?  What are the best nuts for peanut butter?  It has to be done really fast, though, so none of this BS about "process".

Thanks Dudes! Cool  Surprised

tom hambleton C.A.S.
minister of fancy noises
ministry of fancy noises

IMDb

Jay Kadis

If you don't grind your own peanut butter and bake your own bread, you'll never know a true peanut butter sandwich...

Empty Planet

So, seriously, what kind of peanut butter should I use to give a mariachi band a Led Zep feel?

hargerst

In the old days, all it took was some shelled peanuts, a hammer, and really good aim.  Kids these days have it too easy!
Harvey "Is that the right note?" Gerst
Indian Trail Recording Studio

J.J. Blair

Empty Planet wrote on Sun, 31 May 2009 16:59

So, seriously, what kind of peanut butter should I use to give a mariachi band a Led Zep feel?

Tangerine flavored?  Or maybe mix it with some custard pie?
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

compasspnt

So I want a lot of flavors in my nut butter toolbox.

I think I need a different nut butter for every different kind of bread.

Are peanuts really peas?

Are they really nuts?

The Guitar Center guy told me that the Chinese nuts are now better than the European ones anyway, and that if I didn't like the flavor, I could bring them back.

Strummer

If you sing into the nuts after you've spent your bread you can't return them.

John Ivan

Well, I like sticking with one type of nut Butter.. No matter which we choose though, it needs to be mixed right or it's too wet.. I get color from the different preserves I choose, some being brighter than others, some sweeter.

The bread need's to be great though.. We can use the best nut butter in the world and it wont do any good if the bread that comes through the door isn't ready to be buttered.

Ivan............................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

minister

I want to buy an Aquatronic Scale, can someone tell which one is the best for under $20?

And also tell me what good nut butter looks like?

tom hambleton C.A.S.
minister of fancy noises
ministry of fancy noises

IMDb

Hank Alrich

compasspnt wrote on Sun, 31 May 2009 19:04

So I want a lot of flavors in my nut butter toolbox.

I think I need a different nut butter for every different kind of bread.

Are peanuts really peas?

Are they really nuts?

The Guitar Center guy told me that the Chinese nuts are now better than the European ones anyway, and that if I didn't like the flavor, I could bring them back.

That salesman was lying! There are laws against returning peanuts once you have sung into them.

John Ivan

minister wrote on Sun, 31 May 2009 23:15

I want to buy an Aquatronic Scale, can someone tell which one is the best for under $20?

And also tell me what good nut butter looks like?

I can't help with your scale.. And we should all turn to JJ, our resident expert on Nut Butter. Shocked

Ivan.............

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.