R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down

Author Topic: "Gearslutz -- Where the uneducated go to fight it out with the misinformed"  (Read 80917 times)

Barry Hufker

I have no data on that.  I don't know what the facts are.

Barry

Sean Eldon Qualls

compasspnt wrote on Mon, 08 June 2009 17:26

At least The News said that.

...which is as accurate as...

Fill in the blank, folks.
Sean Eldon
Gainfully unemployed / Back to freelancing

"Gearslutz -- Where the uneducated go to fight it out with the misinformed" - Dave Hecht

Kris

...JJs microphone knowledge? Shocked

J.J. Blair

studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

Barry Hufker

How long before a temporary webpage becomes a permanent one...

Kris

Again from Wikipedia:

"Some internet forum trolls may also reply "O RLY?" in response to a lengthy or overly detailed post."

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

J.J. Blair

Nevermind.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

J.J. Blair

Barry Hufker wrote on Wed, 10 June 2009 05:18

How long before a temporary webpage becomes a permanent one...

FTFY.  (Kris can wiki that, too.)
studio info

Kris

No bone... just thought I was being funny and that you could take it!  You can definately dish it!  I guess if we were friends it would have been funny...

It's quite obvious that you have extensive mic knowledge which is why I assumed you'd get it...

Sorry if I offended

Kris

Sean Eldon Qualls wrote on Mon, 08 June 2009 23:47

compasspnt wrote on Mon, 08 June 2009 17:26

At least The News said that.

...which is as accurate as...

Fill in the blank, folks.

Gearslutz!!!  Ha ha ha.

(better JJ?)

J.J. Blair

Well, it's hard to tell.  I can take it, but I perhaps misread your tone, as happens on the Interwebs.  If Terry teases me, I know we are friends, and he's just giving me shit.  I wasn't sure where you are coming from.

Now that I know where you're coming from, absolutely no offense taken!
studio info

Kris

My bad.  Let it be known then that I consider you a cool dude with a possibly twisted sense of humor(based on what I read through the computer).  I also enjoy the music you produce (that I've heard).

Kris

I also delclare the same feelings towards Sean (the OP)... especially since he changed his sig (which I think is the classy thing to do).  I try hard not to be offensive in print but I may have failed a bit as of late...

Kris

The rest of you guys... eh, not so much!

Sean Eldon Qualls

Kris wrote on Wed, 10 June 2009 13:51

I also delclare the same feelings towards Sean (the OP)... especially since he changed his sig (which I think is the classy thing to do).

I definitely didn't change it for "classy" reasons. I just don't really want to think about Gearsl*tz, even for a chuckle...this thread is good enough for me!

Dave Hecht is great, and everything, but Marnie Stern makes me wish kidnapping-for-marriage were socially acceptable.
Sean Eldon
Gainfully unemployed / Back to freelancing

"Gearslutz -- Where the uneducated go to fight it out with the misinformed" - Dave Hecht
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 19 queries.