R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I was wondering if I can pay you to teach me Mastering  (Read 4041 times)

new2mastering

I was wondering if I can pay you to teach me Mastering
« on: February 28, 2009, 08:08:23 PM »

I was wondering if I can pay you to teach me Mastering. I was very interested in the business, and found a lot of video tutorials, and books did not help me understand the true concepts of mastering. I would love to learn from someone who is really proficient in the audio mastering arena.

I am willing to pay you via paypal on an on-going basis not to exceed $1000.00 as if I was being tutored. I would love to learn and do business with you in the future.

I use wavelab 5 at the moment. I am very familiar with mixing with protools, but mastering I am just touching the base of it (I know very subtle concepts). I was wondering if anyone can teach me, if I can pay them.

I acknowledge that mastering takes years and a lifetime to learn, but I am very eager to grasp this concept and understanding because I love music in general. I know books can help immensely, but I feel as though a 1 on 1 guidance via messenger services can help me understand faster and efficiently.

Thank you very much for your time.

My e-mail address is:
new2mastering@yahoo.com

My Yahoo Messenger is: new2mastering
My AOL Messenger is: new2mastering
My MSN Messenger is: new2mastering

I prefer to be contacted via e-mail, as I am not on the messenger services often.

Thank you once again for your time. Have a good day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.