R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dissolving borders  (Read 542 times)

MDM,

dissolving borders
« on: December 16, 2008, 07:52:58 am »

Over here in Italy, there are laws which promote illegal immigration, and the survival of illegal immigrants in the state.

petty crime and murder stories on the tv news involving illegal immigrants from Rumania, morocco etc. (they specify the nationality in news reports).

this has led to tv-cameras in downtown of small towns for surveillance, and every once in a while the military police comes in and patrols in a symbolic manner.

as usual everything here is limited, because of the disorganization which permeates the entire structure of government, so in a way this is good..

but it does sort of illustrate a 'test model' of what can happen when the state actively lets illegal immigrants jump borders.

and it does show the desire for the state to create turmoil through illegal immigration.

if the mafia gets involved, then you have organized illegal immigrant activity.

I wonder if and how this could apply to north america in a time of crisis.. is it something to worry about?
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy .. in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry and music.
John Adams (1735-1826) 2nd President, United States
Pages: [1]   Go Up