R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: November 15  (Read 12304 times)

John Ivan

Re: November 15
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 12:03:29 AM »

seedyunderbelly.com wrote on Sun, 09 November 2008 22:37

John,

I would not be surprised a bit if they try to pull the single currency deal. Before Senor Bush spilts too.

It was his pops who sad NWO right- Both clintons are in on it Have you heard of that North American Union thing Bush tried?  Would you have guessed about the EU? I do not know if the prison camps in america is real..  you tube it if you have not seen it.

This """"Globalization"""" is in the works -pish posh- will only help to make it possible.
I will be Very curious to see on which side Obama's master lies.

I would be interested in what you make of this.

Hi John,

I wanted ya to know that I'm not blowin' you off here. I've been ass deep in preparing to move today.. I'll try to collect my thought's later tonight or sometime tomorrow. I do in fact have some opinions about the possibility of a world currency and I believe it's a bad idea in almost any case. It's been the American Dollar in many ways for a long time, and things are changing fast. Local, regional, world, and how they might be backed is all going to change..

We need to keep crime out of this mess. And I think MDM's heart is in the right place. I'm just not sure he sees it as clearly as he thinks. None of us do for that matter..

I'm hardly a leading authority on the subject.. That's for sure..

Back to the boxes I go!! {Yikes!!}

Ivan...............
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Hallams

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 12:36:23 AM »

Had my cave on the west coast of Tasmania, with my supply of mung beans and lentils since 75..... just in case.........
Chris Hallam.
Melbourne, Australia.

seedyunderbelly.com

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 07:44:30 AM »

I am the first one to have little 1st hand info.  When I see prison camps though I start wondering why..

A friend told me his theory was dealing with germ warfare..
Would they reall preapre like that and then Ignore Katrina?

Dan do you know how many there are  I have heard differing things  but the numbers were mind blowing--  In one of those you tube things  they show Huge furnaces (not for heating a place) ..??..    That does not Jibe with the immigration answer Dan got.  Since when was Halliburton so interested in being the contractor to solve the immigration problem.

Anyone look at RFID   Just like the Easy pass in NYC
They ARE read: FACT  Making the technology smaller and smaller for the purpose of putting into Humans (IBM?)

It can allready be injected into you

There is some slight Clinton you tube nwo connection
1. long time ago Hillary congratulating someone on their work for this
2. BC When asked about the NWO making some statment that we are in this together Not Dismissing a NWO  but seemingly arguing for it

There is audio of Nixon speaking about Bohemiam Groove
Alex Jones Broke into there and shows some ritual/party/?celebration
There is a video Of someone who broke into the bohemain club and walk around with a camera
there is a video of someone Ambushing David Gergen with questions about the bohemiam groove
there is some rouge skull and bones footage

There is some you tubethey say bush has allready signed it  North american union CNN footage that the repoters are alarmed in  and then we hear nothing else..??  mistake squash  I do not know   the way they speak about it

There is a program on there about how your cell phones are routed through Israel and can be all tapped  etc.etc. on that one

I do not know what to make of any of it.

I think Jay may be correct that a small percent of this is true and whos knows which
 I do feel  that something is up  but something is always up I guess.

------

Oh And John Ivan,  I would never expect anything, but I do look forward to you thoughts  and good luck with the move--Be sure to put the stuff in the right house! not the neighbors.-j

RSettee

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 10:19:08 AM »

Check this out:

http://prisonplanet.com/search-result.html?cx=00718409399967  0235891%3A0_8izx-_bou&cof=FORID%3A9&ie=UTF-8&q=p rescott+bush&sa=Search#949

Everyone here needs to watch this, it was on the BBC, so it's not just some random thing. If you value democracy in America, it's clear that there has always been people that have been willing to resort to and ally with what we now consider the "scourge". Grandpa Prescott Bush was brought to trial for being involved in the Union bank, which had given funds to support Nazi regimes. He saw how well it was working for Hitler and how well it did for their economy, and he and many other Americans believed that the way to squelch the bad economy was to enact a fascist state. In other words, war, fear tactics, dictatorship. That's exactly what Bush has done for the last 8 years.....but in a strategic, PC way (see below). There's nothing PC about sending men to die, nor is there anything PC about carpet bombing the Middle East.

For those that say that a fascist state wasn't attempted in America, they're wrong--the KKK is about as fascist as you get. It's already been visibly attempted, and unfortunately, there are still these groups in America, and worldwide.

Of course I support none of this and am appalled by this information. But you need to see how the seeds of freedom have generally been a ruse--it was (almost) always for big business, and it was (almost) always for those that already had the power; the majority, not the minority.

My personal slant is that now that we're so ensconced in a "civilized" nation that's politically correct, that the people that still believe this have realized that the only way to achieve "absolute power" and enact some of these methods, is to be strategic about it and have a smiling, PC grin, but have their actions indicate something more grave. Look at how many Iraqis Bush and the Republicans bombed on their way to whatever they were looking for. They didn't seem to think twice about that. I don't care what anyone says about Bush and the Repubs, they slaughtered tons of Afghanis and Iraqis, and what no one speaks about much is how many POW's they tortured. Some were brought to trial for this, but we never heard much about it.

Edvaard

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 12:18:36 PM »

Some starter books:

Inside The Company: CIA Diary,(1975) Philip Agee

Agee was an operative in South America for ten years.

The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of The United States and the World, (1973) L. Fletcher Prouty

which can be read here: http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ST/

Prouty had quite an impressive resum

seedyunderbelly.com

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 02:42:39 PM »

RSettee wrote on Tue, 11 November 2008 09:19

Check this out:

http://prisonplanet.com/search-result.html?cx=00718409399967   0235891%3A0_8izx-_bou&cof=FORID%3A9&ie=UTF-8&q=p rescott+bush&sa=Search#949

Everyone here needs to watch this, it was on the BBC, so it's not just some random thing. If you value democracy in America, it's clear that there has always been people that have been willing to resort to and ally with what we now consider the "scourge". Grandpa Prescott Bush was brought to trial for being involved in the Union bank, which had given funds to support Nazi regimes. He saw how well it was working for Hitler and how well it did for their economy, and he and many other Americans believed that the way to squelch the bad economy was to enact a fascist state. In other words, war, fear tactics, dictatorship. That's exactly what Bush has done for the last 8 years.....but in a strategic, PC way (see below). There's nothing PC about sending men to die, nor is there anything PC about carpet bombing the Middle East.

For those that say that a fascist state wasn't attempted in America, they're wrong--the KKK is about as fascist as you get. It's already been visibly attempted, and unfortunately, there are still these groups in America, and worldwide.

Of course I support none of this and am appalled by this information. But you need to see how the seeds of freedom have generally been a ruse--it was (almost) always for big business, and it was (almost) always for those that already had the power; the majority, not the minority.

My personal slant is that now that we're so ensconced in a "civilized" nation that's politically correct, that the people that still believe this have realized that the only way to achieve "absolute power" and enact some of these methods, is to be strategic about it and have a smiling, PC grin, but have their actions indicate something more grave. Look at how many Iraqis Bush and the Republicans bombed on their way to whatever they were looking for. They didn't seem to think twice about that. I don't care what anyone says about Bush and the Repubs, they slaughtered tons of Afghanis and Iraqis, and what no one speaks about much is how many POW's they tortured. Some were brought to trial for this, but we never heard much about it.

From what I understand they contacted a General of the US army  to help them overthrow the US and implement this  he played along long enough to find out who was behind it  and then he blew the whistle..

Then  NO treason trials etc.  it was many of the rich Bank and industry familes one being the Bush family

They had Lots of Nazi money if I recollect ..  Sorry for being vauge but the info is out there anyone know about this?

-j

MDM,

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 02:59:51 PM »

if those are supposed to be coffins, they weren't engineered very well..

a coffin for such purposes would be as small as possible.

this said, if you study political history, all of these 'conspiracy' theories are recurrent themes in wars and revolution.

they work quite well every 40 years or so because they are forgotten, and they don't teach these things in High School... I guess..
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy .. in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry and music.
John Adams (1735-1826) 2nd President, United States

RSettee

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 03:25:06 PM »

seedyunderbelly.com wrote on Tue, 11 November 2008 13:42

From what I understand they contacted a General of the US army  to help them overthrow the US and implement this  he played along long enough to find out who was behind it  and then he blew the whistle..

Then  NO treason trials etc.  it was many of the rich Bank and industry familes one being the Bush family

They had Lots of Nazi money if I recollect ..  Sorry for being vauge but the info is out there anyone know about this?

-j

Yeah John, it was Smedley Butler. There's a multi part BBC radio special in that link, check it out. They needed someone with vast military clout to rally the troops, so as to not get suspicious. Then various things happened, and Smedley testified that this was going on. You could even compare him a bit to Colin Powell; someone who got the military ready, but has since expressed disdain at how that power was used.

You could even compare Obama to FDR at that time. Big business hated FDR because he was going to return the economy to a realistic level, and there were rumblings of assasinations being plotted.

MDM, wrote on Tue, 11 November 2008 13:59

this said, if you study political history, all of these 'conspiracy' theories are recurrent themes in wars and revolution.

they work quite well every 40 years or so because they are forgotten, and they don't teach these things in High School... I guess..

Yes, for sure, Max.

There is evidence of most revolutionary new governments burying and obscuring past info and history. Look at the Egyptians and the Amarna heresy--when Akhenaten moved Thebes to Amarna and created Aten (one god, not multiple gods), most people supported him. Then when it went awry, they tried to cover it up and erase it from history. Tut only appears on one wall in the Temple of Luxor; they probably missed that one. Even the hieroglyphs were changed.

RSettee

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 03:33:44 PM »

http://war-crimes.info/

This was a gathering of some prominent legal attorneys that are seeking to legally prosecute Bush and his good 'ol boys for murder.

Why not? They're guilty of war crimes, and I strongly suspect that they did 911, so as to give themselves a reason to go to war. I think it's a modern day Pearl Harbour. My belief about that, is that if these "terrorists" were really after the US, why stop? Why one isolated incident? These guys have apparently nothing but time, so suddenly they got a conscience and are planning their next strike? There is no next strike, because it was Bush and Cheney, i'm convinced of it.

Something tells me that Bush will get absolved in trial just like grandaddy Prescott was for supporting Hitler.

John Ivan

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 11:38:44 PM »

Ryan,

Are you saying you believe Bush did 911? I didn't notice any quotes around this assertion and have not looked at the link yet.

Ivan...................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

seedyunderbelly.com

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 01:25:50 AM »

John  Have you ever seen that Loose Change video?

One of the more interesting things I have seen about this (I do not know IF it is correct!!)  

In Moore's F911  There a supposedly a scene where they have Bush on camera reading to some kids in school the Moment he "finds out" that 911 had happened

In this "scene"  a sercret service guy comes over to him and whispers in his ear proportedly that the 1st plane hit.

He looks nervous (NOT SHOCKED!!!)  and continues to read to the kids.  It implies (aswe already knew) that he is not controling anything ie:the country etc.

AND/OR  he already knew about it

the other thing is that they had the SIMPLE DISCRETIONAL ability to PULL build #7 and they did NOT HIT it by planes..

If they had the building "pre loaded" to pull  why is it far fetched that they pull the towers

My 1st thought when it happened (not second) was that someone decided to do this.  It was even before I knew the history of how Hitler attacked his own cities to rally ?--

Is there not some document that was it rumsfeld??  or someone says they will """"need a pearl harbor""""  to go into Iraq?

I do not know what happened  but I do not believe the story we got.

I was always confused why the owner of the towers (who some say was in on it) would let it fly--  I just heard that he is involved in making the new construction..? insurance?

Also  some say that vast amounts of gold were moved out before the collapse from under the towers  and also that most prominient folks did not show up to work as normal that day--  This seems suspect as why would not 1 of them come forward?

a confusing story

Are there many accounts of those who lost their families in the planes?  I thought if there was people in the planes we may have heard more about this.?  Just another question

Also  the argument that  the fire was hot enough to melt steel  yet you can see humans standing at the opening and then jumping out down (rip)

Lots of questions anyway.

John Ivan

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 02:28:02 AM »

To all,,

For the record, I have looked at all the theories regarding the events on 911. I have found nothing anywhere that leads me to believe that it was an inside job. I am quite certain that I have seen all the available videos and have read all the arguments that have been made.. I do not believe any of them.

I mention this simply so people know where I am on the issue. I understand others think the Government, or a part of the Government are responsible for this horrible crime. There is no evidence of this anywhere in my view.

There are also videos that make the claim that it was not a 757 that hit the Pentagon. The evidence is very, very clear that it was in fact a 757 that hit that building. I am certain of this.

Ivan..................

seedyunderbelly.com

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2008, 02:33:07 AM »

If it were an inside job  the sheer amount of bullshit out there would make that hard to see.

As a feeble minded one  the stuff just confuses me..  

I thought I would throw it out there --not that any of it is news..

Good example about the airplane   I was thinking about that also  (having heard it both ways)wtf

If the truth were told I would not be surprised either way.

Jon Hodgson

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 07:42:15 AM »

seedyunderbelly.com wrote on Wed, 12 November 2008 06:25

John  Have you ever seen that Loose Change video?

Have you ever seen the various analysis of it? Loose change is thought provoking (I know, the first time I saw it I found I was seriously considering what it claimed), but if you actually carry out the thoughts it provokes, with proper research, you find it has pretty much zero substance..
Quote:

One of the more interesting things I have seen about this (I do not know IF it is correct!!)  

In Moore's F911  There a supposedly a scene where they have Bush on camera reading to some kids in school the Moment he "finds out" that 911 had happened

In this "scene"  a sercret service guy comes over to him and whispers in his ear proportedly that the 1st plane hit.

He looks nervous (NOT SHOCKED!!!)  and continues to read to the kids.  It implies (aswe already knew) that he is not controling anything ie:the country etc.

AND/OR  he already knew about it

Whatever he is told is pretty short, certainly no time for a full explanation. I imagine something along the lines of "there has been a terrorist strike in New York", or "A plane has struck the world trade centre".

If he'd known about it beforehand, surely he would have had his act all worked out? Or the people in charge of him would have had his act all worked out if you believe he was being controlled.

To me it looks like a man with insufficient information (and no excess of intelligence) deciding (probably incorrectly in retrospect) that the best thing to do was to keep an appearance of calm and normality.
Quote:

the other thing is that they had the SIMPLE DISCRETIONAL ability to PULL build #7 and they did NOT HIT it by planes..

Ah, the famous "Pull" quote

OK....

Demolishin a building with explosives is NOT REFERRED TO AS PULLING IT BY A DEMOLITIONS PERSON .

This is one of the lies started by Loose Change which just keeps going round.

Think about it, how could anyone equate an explosion with the word "pull"??

A number of leading demolitions experts have stated quite clearly that the only times in their careers where the word "pull" has been used in reference to demolition is when cables are attached to the structure and it is quite literally pulled.

Makes sense doesn't it?

Quote:

If they had the building "pre loaded" to pull  why is it far fetched that they pull the towers

Nothing was pre loaded to pull, nor for demolition with explosives, I don't know where you got that idea.
Quote:

I was always confused why the owner of the towers (who some say was in on it) would let it fly--  I just heard that he is involved in making the new construction..? insurance?

Let what fly? His buildings being struck by aircraft, fire, and big bits of other buildings?
Quote:

Also  some say that vast amounts of gold were moved out before the collapse from under the towers

http://www.911myths.com/loose_change_2nd_ed._a_critical_revi ew_of_the_gold_story_segment.pdf
Quote:

Are there many accounts of those who lost their families in the planes?

Yes.
Quote:

Also  the argument that  the fire was hot enough to melt steel  yet you can see humans standing at the opening and then jumping out down (rip)

Lots of questions anyway.

And lots of answers, if you read stuff by people who aren't desperate to prove it was all a demolition job.

Even if someone in government were directly involved or allowed it to happen to auit their own motives, you're more likely to find video footage of Dick Cheney handing the terrorists their boarding passes while Rumsfeld distracts security than you are of finding the various demolitions theories are correct, because it's actually more feasible!

seedyunderbelly.com

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 09:19:32 AM »

Thanks Jon,

For going through that.  I am glad that there is a reasonable look from the other side!  I certainly hope that I was not coming off like an armchair expert.

Those sort of things frighten me.  I certainly hope that you are right as it would bode well for a reconstruction of US  and  Europe well being.

I thought this would be a good place to air those (for lack of a better word)  "Fears"  because of the folks who frequent PSW.

I Stay skeptical but am glad to hear something other than one- sidedness.  

I Do not understand why anyone would have an adgenda to make "hoax" or "conspiracy"  exaggerations.

Seems to take me enough time to simply take care of whatever business at hand or further intertests-  perhaps that is why I am suseseptable to the fear tatics as the thought process is soooo foreign..

anyway  sorry for being windy thanks.

-j

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.