R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: November 15  (Read 12298 times)

MDM,

November 15
« on: November 08, 2008, 09:51:44 AM »

there will be a meeting regarding the 'credit crunch' etc. where they are going to discuss possible solutions, including a new world currency as an ANSWER to the imploding economy (even though this idea has been in the works for ages).

anyone hear about this?
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy .. in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry and music.
John Adams (1735-1826) 2nd President, United States

John Ivan

Re: November 15
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 06:21:41 AM »

No, I have not heard of this. There is, of course, talk about global regulation and such, but I doubt, very very very very very very very very very very and also, extremely much a lot and stuff, and everything too, that we will have a world dollar anytime soon.

I DO think that Buick's are made of guitar string pie. And the bottom's of all the roofs are in the yes maker of reliant catch enhancement devices..

This is to keep the world dollar guys from eating all the fret oils' residual pull back documents that have been filed by other governments.

The amp still works, but it sounds funny. No No, not strange, but actually funny. I play and +9 and the amp tells a joke. #11, and it dose a George bush imitation.. This is all due to the world dollar guys, too

"This is an excellent appraisal of the entire situation", she said as she drove the truck into to the leather makers barn for her third oil change in just one week.. "will it fly over the devil again"--"I'm not sure" the man told her as he invented a Phone and called the President to set up a space shifting date..

Other than this , I have not heard about the world dollar much, lately..But I think it will happen! Because, well,, everything happens at one point or another.. Right?

Ivan................ this huge bottle of LSD #25 rocks.
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

ssltech

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 07:13:50 AM »

Tsk John,

-You wouldn't be mocking Max now... -would you???

There IS such a thing as 'demarcation', you know.

Keith
MDM (maxdimario) wrote on Fri, 16 November 2007 21:36

I have the feeling that I have more experience in my little finger than you do in your whole body about audio electronics..

John Ivan

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 10:07:28 PM »

Yeah, yer right. I should stop picking on MDM so much.. But WHY is EVERY single little thing made out to be a conspiracy?..

I'm not REALLY eating acid, thank goodness, but sometimes MDM's posts take me back and make me wonder if along with the divorce, is the soon to be ex wife dropping "funnies" in my coffee pot in the morning..

Some of it is a bit crazy..

Ivan...................

"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

seedyunderbelly.com

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 10:37:12 PM »

John,

I would not be surprised a bit if they try to pull the single currency deal. Before Senor Bush spilts too.

It was his pops who sad NWO right- Both clintons are in on it Have you heard of that North American Union thing Bush tried?  Would you have guessed about the EU? I do not know if the prison camps in america is real..  you tube it if you have not seen it.

This """"Globalization"""" is in the works -pish posh- will only help to make it possible.
I will be Very curious to see on which side Obama's master lies.

I would be interested in what you make of this.

danickstr

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 09:28:06 AM »

Nov 15 is also the last day for liquidating positions in hedge funds....coincidence, or not?  That day could be a wild ride or the US stock market.
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

mgod

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 11:34:09 AM »

The prison camps in the US ARE real. A Halliburton job, $365 Million no-bid contract. Call it a conspiracy if you like - looks like one to me. When I called my Congress-human, Diane Watson, to raise this issue, I received a generic response telling me that "the American people have spoken and they want something done about illegal immigration."

For those of you who are clueless about history, Auschwitz started as a Polish army barracks. When the Germans rolled in it was then converted for use as a prison for political prisoners. It expanded from there. Its a real shame that the generic Max-bashing that goes on here prevents people from seeing what he can see and what he knows.

In the meantime, the Bush Crime Family and its lieutenants have enacted what appears to be one final and permanent raid on the American treasury (OUR treasury), "socializing risk and privatizing profit" as the saying goes, but there's still time for more.

DS
"There IS no Coolometer." - Larry Janus

MDM,

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 03:15:38 PM »

I think we should seriously consider eliminating the word 'conspiracy' from discussions we are having and replace it with 'illegal business activity', 'desire to rule and dominate', 'mafia activity' etc..

conspiracy? it's a buzzword used in the media like 'terrorist' to blind people to the truth.

each event which has serious political implications should be analized and judged INDIVIDUALLY for what it really is..

as soon as you throw terrorism and conspiracy into it people begin to react irrationally, and stop looking at the facts as discrete one-off events.
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy .. in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry and music.
John Adams (1735-1826) 2nd President, United States

seedyunderbelly.com

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 05:01:58 PM »

I would like to bash Max also..

but I can not as he is correct  (j/k max)

But I can only see that NO ONE other than Dan now that I know personally can even see this after I show them...

you tube

Bohemian groove

US prison camps

nwo

skull and bones

rfid

north american union

clinton nwo

go from there.

My biggest fear is that they turned it over to Obama to let it fall in his hands.

If they make a second (sp?) AMERICAN reichstad fire  he (Obama)  still has to buy his arms from them right?

seedyunderbelly.com

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 05:03:19 PM »

I am not claiming any knowledge only questions    so if anyone can disprove or prove any of this I would be very interested.

Jon Hodgson

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 06:07:45 PM »

MDM, wrote on Mon, 10 November 2008 20:15

I think we should seriously consider eliminating the word 'conspiracy' from discussions we are having and replace it with 'illegal business activity', 'desire to rule and dominate', 'mafia activity' etc..

conspiracy? it's a buzzword used in the media like 'terrorist' to blind people to the truth.

each event which has serious political implications should be analized and judged INDIVIDUALLY for what it really is..

as soon as you throw terrorism and conspiracy into it people begin to react irrationally, and stop looking at the facts as discrete one-off events.

Max, look up the word conspiracy.

It is the correct word for the things that you regularly claim or imply are going on.

jimlongo

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 06:10:12 PM »

seedyunderbelly.com wrote on Mon, 10 November 2008 17:01

I would like to bash Max also..

but I can not as he is correct  (j/k max)

But I can only see that NO ONE other than Dan now that I know personally can even see this after I show them...

you tube

Bohemian groove

US prison camps

nwo

skull and bones

rfid

north american union

clinton nwo

go from there.

My biggest fear is that they turned it over to Obama to let it fall in his hands.

If they make a second (sp?) AMERICAN reichstad fire  he (Obama)  still has to buy his arms from them right?

You know I read a few of those references, and watched some of those speeches, and I cannot see the sinister intent that some might think is there.
The world is interdependent.  Countries must and will cooperate.  It doesn't mean the loss of personal freedom.   Through arrangements like the FTA and NAFTA and others we may give up complete sovereignty over some resources, and laws may become more uniform, but I don't fear that.  I'd rather have uniform laws in areas of labor and environment than what we have now, where we ship toxic waste to China and they dump it in their rivers - saving our conscience and dollars - but the toxic waste ends up eventually in the atmosphere.

I can't refute the allegations inherent in those references, because they are so vague to be called "conspiracy theories".  

Believe them if you want, my brother in law in Australia is convinced the 1st Army under Bush's orders is going to declare martial law to keep Obama from assuming the presidency.  He believes the US government arranged 911.  He thinks any number of things that i just cannot fathom, but he seems like a normal guy.  

I may really dislike the Bush family, but I don't believe they run the world anymore than the Pope, the Queen of england, or the Rothschilds do.  As for all of them belonging to a secret club, well those conspiracy theories have been around for a long time, attributed to many groups - they must have a really good system of silencing squealers because no one has come forward for thousands of years yet to rat out their brothers.

danickstr

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »

the ranters are accused of being a pain in the *ss right up until they are right, but then it's too late.  Does that part ever happen except in the movies?  I try to not make fun of people, but there is a degree to which I will not tolerate alarmism.

My point about the hedge funds is accurate, and I am afraid that day will be quite a crazy moment.  The summit is in the financial news quite a lot but  no one is actually mentioning that the two coincide.

Friday is the close date for equities, so it should be "interesting times"  how the dust settles, although the hedge fund liquidation by individual investors will settle Saturday.
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

Jay Kadis

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2008, 10:22:06 PM »

The problem is, the ranters are only correct 10% of the time and we don't know in advance which 10% it'll be.  I got into conspiracy theories a bit in the sixties and many of the same theories keep recirculating.  I wonder how much of what looks like conspiracy is actually random blundering that occasionally works out.

mgod

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2008, 10:47:02 PM »

Paranoia aside -

The 1st Army IS here, for the first time. And prison camps are too. These things are REAL. They have happened. I worry about martial law too, and I will until Obama's sworn in.

I'm not interested in conspiracy theories, and I think Max is right about the abuse of the word. But that doesn't mean that conspiracies to deceive us and take our money and rights don't occur, they always have. In the US its a unique family of conspirators - and Ralph Nader has been pointing them out all along. Energy companies, car companies, drug companies. Lying, taking bailouts, failing upwards.

Watergate was a conspiracy. Iran/Contra was a conspiracy. The deception of the American public to get us onto Iraq was a conspiracy. A group of people planned these things in secret, the very definition.

And FWIW, I think Hoover and the mob that owned his transvestite ass killed JFK. E. Howard Hunt said it was LBJ, and LBJ was Hoover's man - forced on JFK and RFK by Hoover by blackmail.

DS
"There IS no Coolometer." - Larry Janus
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.