R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 100,000 in St Louis  (Read 6326 times)

John Ivan

Re: 100,000 in St Louis
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »

While I can see why people are very upset that Impeachment hasn't moved forward, and this includes me, it occurs to me that even the very smartest among us {certainly NOT me}can't really have a grasp on the dynamic in Congress and Washington unless we are there..I believe Pelosi would LOVE to impeach these morons. There really was and in fact IS a Presidential season upon us, and I think waiting was the right choice ,{well,  If that's what they're doing..} We need every ounce of attention paid to winning this thing.

I too think Cindys' "Impeach them right now!" attitude might indicate that she isn't ready for prime time. I love her, and agree with many of her points of view but that doesn't mean I think she can govern inside the machine..This matters a lot. As pointed out, a bunch of Right wingers loved Palin too, and then she went off about how she can see Russia from her house.. There is a certain knowledge one must have to work inside the beast. In fact, I think the only way to change it is to vote for people who know it really well, AND want it changed.. Just wanting it changed might not be enough.

Hey, I am in no way saying that I think Palin is smarter or as smart as Cindy.. She isn't..I'm back to my pet definition of intelegence agian, and Palin aint got it..

Ivan..........................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Barry Hufker

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2008, 04:47:32 PM »

I get what you're saying.  You make a good point.

Andy Peters

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2008, 11:54:45 PM »

Hallams wrote on Sat, 18 October 2008 15:51

jimlongo wrote on Sun, 19 October 2008 05:07

A crowd of 100,00 (police estimate) turned out to hear Obama in St Louis today, Kansas City tonight.

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2008/10/obam a_draws_record_crowd_in_st.html

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1008/100000_people.ht ml?showall

index.php/fa/10193/0/

You would need a good PA system to cover that crowd!

Discussed over on the live side of this website!

-a
"On the Internet, nobody can hear you mix a band."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 21 queries.