R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hank Jr.  (Read 2046 times)

J-Texas

Re: Hank Jr.
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 01:44:46 PM »

I liked it. But then again... I would.  Rolling Eyes

Here's another one for you. (it reminds me of how open-minded some people are here in the Saloon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQalRPQ8stI
Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com

Jay Kadis

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 01:51:46 PM »

Maybe eight years of Republican mismanagement has driven even normally staid people to display their ire?

Strummer

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 02:21:52 PM »

Sounds like a Repub rally when the speaker says Obama.

If you changed the captions to the political opposite they would still be as sad, divisive, and some would argue, true.

It's not productive regardless of where you stand.

J-Texas

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 02:25:08 PM »

That does seem to be the tactic right now, to tie JM to G-Dub.

G-Dub has really tried to put the last nail in the GOP coffin. That doesn't mean that all Republicans are the same. I think there are really as many fundamental similarities with these two contenders as there are differences. I don't believe that McCain is "McSame".

While we're on the GOP lynching trail, can't we also send an angry mob to get the Democrats who have had a majority in Congress for at least half of that 2 term presidency?

Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com

Jay Kadis

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »

J-Texas wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 11:25

While we're on the GOP lynching trail, can't we also send an angry mob to get the Democrats who have had a majority in Congress for at least half of that 2 term presidency?

Democrats cannot enact legislation over a Republican filibuster threat.  That may well change very soon.

John Ivan

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 03:15:27 PM »

J-Texas wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 13:44

Here's another one for you. (it reminds me of how open-minded some people are here in the Saloon)

Oh Boy. Here we go..  Rolling Eyes

As you can plainly see in this video, republicans are more than welcome in New York..I mean, no one got their ass beat. Right? They should remember however, that well over half the American people think their ideas suck, and that we are pissed off at them for supporting the worst President in our history..

Look, all they did was flip the bird and tell them to fuck off. I agree with this completely..

McCain and Palin are an embarrassment to the country. They have one shitty bird brained idea after another and I would be very concerned if the reaction in New York was anything else.. It's like walking through the streets saying "Hurray Herpes".

What the hell do you expect? At least no one called for his death!!

Yikes.

Ivan................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

J-Texas

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »

No, John... here we "don't" go.

Once again, another attempt at a argument, debate, disagreement stifled by bullying.

I don't know why I even try it. A glutton for punishment, I guess. This is the same thing that happened to the Great Religious Debate last year.

Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com

John Ivan

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 05:08:32 PM »

J-Texas wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 16:47

No, John... here we "don't" go.

Once again, another attempt at a argument, debate, disagreement stifled by bullying.

I don't know why I even try it. A glutton for punishment, I guess. This is the same thing that happened to the Great Religious Debate last year.

Sorry Jason. I just don't see what there is left to debate.

Sure, you can argue that those people were not well behaved. But so what? We are tired. I thought there was going to be a real debate about policy in this election. I thought "wow, McCain, a man I can respect, I hope he loses but I can at least listen to what he has to say without vomiting".

I was wrong. I hold that only one team showed up for this whole deal. And that is a huge disappointment.

Ivan.................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

YZ

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 05:57:25 PM »

J-Texas wrote on Wed, 15 October 2008 14:44

I saw people booing and showing the finger to another group of people which were displaying a diverse political preference, what did you expect under the climate created by the McCain campaign? hugs, hoorays, offers of free beer...?

Amazing how the video's creator takes immense leaps, like stating as 'fact' that Islamic terrorists would be more welcome in NY than Republicans.

Just as many other 'facts' repeated in their campaign.
regards,

YZ
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.