R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: vote for BOZO THE CLOWN  (Read 783 times)

MDM,

vote for BOZO THE CLOWN
« on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:59 AM »

If BOZO the clown were to run for president, it would be a good idea, as long as bozo would respect the constitution, bozo would be silly enough not to sell out to corporate funding and the banks which finance it all by simply pressing buttons..

if BOZO were to simply respect the rules he would be worth voting for.. because none of the 2-party politicians care about the rules.. they are in it for the cash, the power, and they dare not be left out... because being left out would mean being up the creek, like every other citizen who isn't 'in'.

thankfully there is another third party who has an actual politician at the helm, and not a circus-worker.

any vote which goes to the third party takes some credibility from the crooked 2-party system and therefore is worth it..

don't get suckered into the 'best of the worst' game.
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy .. in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry and music.
John Adams (1735-1826) 2nd President, United States

jimlongo

Re: vote for BOZO THE CLOWN
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 10:26:56 AM »

He was already (s)elected, lucky for us his time has run out.

John Ivan

Re: vote for BOZO THE CLOWN
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 01:29:10 PM »

MDM, wrote on Mon, 06 October 2008 09:09

If BOZO the clown were to run for president, it would be a good idea, as long as bozo would respect the constitution, bozo would be silly enough not to sell out to corporate funding and the banks which finance it all by simply pressing buttons..

if BOZO were to simply respect the rules he would be worth voting for.. because none of the 2-party politicians care about the rules.. they are in it for the cash, the power, and they dare not be left out... because being left out would mean being up the creek, like every other citizen who isn't 'in'.

thankfully there is another third party who has an actual politician at the helm, and not a circus-worker.

any vote which goes to the third party takes some credibility from the crooked 2-party system and therefore is worth it..

don't get suckered into the 'best of the worst' game.

Really? Who might this be? Maybe a crooked three party system IS better, but so far, I don't see what it brings to the table..

I seriously doubt that any of the third party candidates are any less corruptible.

I think Obama is much much less corrupted than McCain.

Ivan...................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.