R/E/P > Recording - Engineering & Production

OK...I'm here

(1/5) > >>

Extreme Mixing:
So this is the new forum.  Hope it all works out.  I don't like having to scroll all the way down to get to WW.  I also DON'T LIKE TO TYPE THE LETTERS EVERY TIME I POST.  That's a very bad idea.

Steve

joeyhavoc:

--- Quote from: Extreme Mixing on January 17, 2011, 11:38:42 AM ---So this is the new forum.  Hope it all works out.  I don't like having to scroll all the way down to get to WW.  I also DON'T LIKE TO TYPE THE LETTERS EVERY TIME I POST.  That's a very bad idea.
--- End quote ---

AHA, now I know what you mean by the verification.  Over the weekend, I had to verify every post.  This morning, I've made a couple of posts and neither asked for verification.

Either they turned off the feature last night, or once you get over a certain number of posts they don't require you to do that anymore.

joe

Philip:
Yay.

verification has ceased.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: Extreme Mixing on January 17, 2011, 11:38:42 AM ---So this is the new forum.  Hope it all works out.  I don't like having to scroll all the way down to get to WW.  I also DON'T LIKE TO TYPE THE LETTERS EVERY TIME I POST.  That's a very bad idea.

Steve

--- End quote ---

The verification is only for the first 2 posts.

You can bookmark an individual forum in your browser.

Mac

andychamp:
Like the alternative theme, looks less cluttered!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version