R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: A Bailout We Don't Need  (Read 3072 times)

John Ivan

Re: A Bailout We Don't Need
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 09:24:40 PM »

RPhilbeck wrote on Fri, 26 September 2008 19:33

You have never been to college.  How would you know anything about it?  Well, you wouldn't, like most other things you talk about. I'm sorry sir, but you don't have the background to opine on much of anything. School is important.  Especially higher education.  Please stop suggesting it isn't.

Furthermore, in the past you've made no bones about your willingness to lie, cheat and steal for whatever reason you see fit.  Don't make me dig up that old post.  Here you are again talking about stealing stuff.  

Go dig it up. I have not ever stolen anything.

I do not cheat.

I am no a liar.

What is my background? Tell me please. All you know, is that I didn't attend a college. What have I done at a College, "Phil Bob"?..

Look, ya dumb ass, just stop. You don't know the first fucking thing about me..

[edited by moderator]
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Larrchild

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 09:35:07 PM »

I used to have to get ad-hominem.

But I can get em on issues n facts now.

Makes me look smarter, too.
Larry Janus
http://2ubes.net

Devin Knutson

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 10:05:44 PM »

Larrchild wrote on Fri, 26 September 2008 18:35

I used to have to get ad-hominem.

But I can get em on issues n facts now.

Makes me look smarter, too.

And don't forget the mighty power of the Magical Strawman!
SpongeBob, reel it in, quick! Can't you hear the music?
That's a 4/4 string ostinato in D-minor!
Every sailor knows it means death!
    - Mr. Eugene H. Krabbs

John Ivan

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 10:19:45 PM »

By the way, my recommendation that one should steal the text books was a joke.. Buy them cheap instead.

I have never stolen a text book. I have purchased many many text books on various subjects used though, and the information in them was pretty good in some cases. In others, the information was, well, strange..

Ivan....................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Larrchild

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 10:24:29 PM »

Quote:

And don't forget the mighty power of the Magical Strawman!

Some people would agree.

Cause Fox never did give nuthin to the Strawman, that he didn't already have.
Larry Janus
http://2ubes.net

rphilbeck

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 12:06:35 AM »

John Ivan wrote on Fri, 26 September 2008 21:24

RPhilbeck wrote on Fri, 26 September 2008 19:33

You have never been to college.  How would you know anything about it?  Well, you wouldn't, like most other things you talk about. I'm sorry sir, but you don't have the background to opine on much of anything. School is important.  Especially higher education.  Please stop suggesting it isn't.

Furthermore, in the past you've made no bones about your willingness to lie, cheat and steal for whatever reason you see fit.  Don't make me dig up that old post.  Here you are again talking about stealing stuff.  

Go dig it up. I have not ever stolen anything.

I do not cheat.

I am no a liar.

What is my background? Tell me please. All you know, is that I didn't attend a college. What have I done at a College, "Phil Bob"?..

Look, ya dumb ass, just stop. You don't know the first fucking thing about me..

I'm going to tell you this once. So make damn sure you are paying attention..

[edited by moderator]

You're resorting to threats of violence.  

Here is the link to the thread you asked for.  

http://recforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/mv/msg/18279/0/0/ 820/

John Ivan wrote:
Quote:

I don't care how the right wing pigs are defeated in this world. Crime, hate, lies, personal attacks, invasion of privacy, it's all fine with me as long as in the end, the current "thinking" is dead.

John Ivan

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 12:37:31 AM »

"Thankfully, however, I've personally learned my lesson when it comes to this kind shit. I don't care how the right wing pigs are defeated in this world. Crime, hate, lies, personal attacks, invasion of privacy, it's all fine with me as long as in the end, the current "thinking" is dead.

I view many of these folks as a real enemy. As I consider all the lives being lost for no good reason, it occurs to me that ALL is fair game. I believe the Democratic party is much to wimpy. It should be a brutal ugly political war now.

So if this Moore cat is partly full of shit but he turns a few people away from these ass wipes on the right, FINE.

I see it as WAR. actual WAR. sooner the better."

Ivan..........................

This is the whole quote and if I were an American politician, I would be ruining the lives of every Republican I could..

This seems to be the only path in Washington ..The people you say you support are criminals.. Real ones. People who commit crimes against me every day.. They commit the same crimes against you but you either don't care, or are just plain old stupid..

Now, about this supposed threat.. I never threatened you. You Pussy.. You said that I'm a liar and a cheat.. I am not. You don't know me and you would have no way of knowing whether I was a liar.

I absolutely believe that the right wing in this country must be defeated if we are to survive as a nation. Political warfare is what it is for now..

I did not threaten you..

As I stated in my PM to you, I really think you are a horrible horrible person. Really I do. I like nothing about you at all and wish you lived somewhere other than my country.. Based on what you have written, I believe you to be Bad People. We need less of you in this world..

Having said that, as I told you in my PM to you, I have not ever engaged in any violent act against a person in my adult life. I have no intention of doing so now or anytime in the future. If you ever try to tell people that I am willing to cheat and lie to get what I want, you will hear from my Lawyer.

You suck..Have an incredibly challenging bad BAD day..

Ivan................

bblackwood

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 08:11:44 AM »

We let people have some extra rope down here, but personal threats will not be tolerated.

Sadly, this one is done. Don't make me lock another thread down here due to this or some folks will find themselves without access to the Saloon.
Brad Blackwood
euphonic masters
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 20 queries.