R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Suckers, I Just Hit The Jackpot!  (Read 9851 times)

mgod

Re: Hey Suckers, I Just Hit The Jackpot!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 12:50:05 AM »

The saddest story of all:

Subject: Dear sir.....
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:16:48 -0400

Dear American Friend:

I need to ask you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude.

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused the need for large transfer of funds of 800 billion dollars US. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you.

I am working with Mr. Phil Gramm, lobbyist for UBS, who will be my replacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As a Senator, you may know him as the leader of the American banking deregulation movement in the 1990s. This transaction is 100% safe.

This is a matter of great urgency. We need a blank check. We need the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer these funds in the names of our close friends because we are constantly under surveillance. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy person who will act as a next of kin so the funds can be transferred.

Please reply with all of your bank account, IRA and college fund account numbers and those of your children and grandchildren to: wallstreetbailout@treasury.gov so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction. After I receive that information, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds.

Yours Faithfully Minister of Treasury Paulson
"There IS no Coolometer." - Larry Janus

Larrchild

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 12:56:35 AM »

Mess with him mgod.
Keep him answering.
Larry Janus
http://2ubes.net

maxim

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 01:22:11 AM »

why?

he sounds perfectly trustworthy....

compasspnt

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 08:00:31 AM »

Do the Ebola Monkey Man to him, with us all watching.

jimlongo

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 12:32:53 PM »

Dear American:

I need to ask you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude.

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused the need for large transfer of funds of 800 billion dollars US. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you.

I am working with Mr. Phil Gram, lobbyist for UBS, who will be my replacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As a Senator, you may know him as the leader of the American banking deregulation movement in the 1990s. This transactin is 100% safe.

This is a matter of great urgency. We need a blank check. We need the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer these funds in the names of our close friends because we are constantly under surveillance. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy person who will act as a next of kin so the funds can be transferred.

Please reply with all of your bank account, IRA and college fund account numbers and those of your children and grandchildren to wallstreetbailout@treasury.gov so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction. After I receive that information, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds.

Yours Faithfully Minister of Treasury Paulson

rankus

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 01:24:32 PM »

Well here's the problem Right here.  He has changed his email address, no wonder I haven't got my funds yet:  (I'd better send more money)

Quote:

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: soludoprof.charles73@yahoo.in

- PROF.CHUKWUMA C. SOLUDO EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS-NIGERIA Attn: BeneficiaryFollowing series of petitions and complaints received from the International Monetary Funds (IMF) about Nigerians on your behalf and based on our own investigation on foreign payment matters, we are glad to inform you that we are aware of the illegal contact/dealing made to you by some impersonators claiming to be Attorneys, Bank Officials and Directors of different Offices in the Nigerian Government. Recently, we received a petition that you spent so much money on several occasion to these people. You are therefore advised to stop dealing with these people as they are trying to divert your funds from the records of outstanding CONTRACTORS / INHERITANCE due for payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, your name / company was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding contractors/Inheritors who have not received their payments.I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record and the file submitted to my office by the Office of the United Nation Monitoring Unit, London your outstanding contract / inheritance payment is Twelve Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$12,500,000.00). But it has been approved by the Federal Government of Nigerian in collaboration with the United Nation's Monitoring Unit, London, to pay you the sum of Ten Million United States Dollars (US$10,000,000.00) for this Second quarterpayments of this fiscal year. And hopeful to pay the remaining balance within first quarter of next year. Therefore, prior to this payment arrangement, you are hereby requested to re-confirm to this office the following information:1) Your full names and address................... 2) Phone, fax and mobile #....................... 3) Company's name, position and address.......... 4) Profession,sex,age and marital status......... 5) Working Id/Int'l passport copy................ As soon as the above stated informations are received, your payment will be made to you in a Certified Bank Draft or transferred to your nominated Bank account through international Telegraphic Transfer (TT) directly from Central Bank of Nigeria. And thereafter, a copy of the transfer slip will be given to you for you're up taking to your Bank for confirmation. Note that the earlier you respond to this mail, the better for immediate transfer of your over due contract funds to yournominated bank account Thanks, and we regret any inconveniences this might have caused you. Regards,Prof. Chukwuma C. Soludo Executive Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN
Rick Welin - Clark Drive Studios http://www.myspace.com/clarkdrivestudios

Ive done stuff I'm not proud of.. and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting ~ Moe Sizlack

"There is no crisis in energy, the crisis is in imagination" ~ Buckminster Fuller

Devin Knutson

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 01:27:40 PM »

The sad part is that the one purportedly from the U.S. Treasury Dept. is by far the most plausible.
SpongeBob, reel it in, quick! Can't you hear the music?
That's a 4/4 string ostinato in D-minor!
Every sailor knows it means death!
    - Mr. Eugene H. Krabbs

Larrchild

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 01:36:03 PM »

I wonder if Paulson needs some songs recorded in my American studio?
Larry Janus
http://2ubes.net

jimlongo

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2008, 01:59:36 PM »

Devin Knutson wrote on Tue, 23 September 2008 13:27

The sad part is that the one purportedly from the U.S. Treasury Dept. is by far the most plausible.

The lawmakers on Capitol Hill that are receiving this email are apparently dumb enough to go for it.

Hallams

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 10:30:10 PM »

It's annoying enough to get the emails all too regularly.... but today my wife answered the phone to a person of foreign extraction offering the grand prize of a heavily discounted trip to Florida and a cruise to the Bahamas. All they required was a $200 amount and requested our credit card details.... now if anyone can point me to a link that would inform me of an effective way of reaching back down the telephone cable and delivering a bunch of 5's fairly and squarely on their snotter ....please advise
Chris Hallam.
Melbourne, Australia.

Tomas Danko

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 06:50:29 AM »

Friends,

As fun as it may sound to pull their chain and reply to their e-mails, please don't.

A guy here in Sweden actually went all the way to Africa to meet them a few days ago or so. He was robbed, kidnapped and beaten. The kidnappers used his cell phone to call his family and threaten them and asking for a ransom. The police eventually managed to free him and bust two Nigerian fellows. They said the scope of the investigation is rapidly increasing beyond those two men.

The last week three US citizens ended up the same way.

Even if you don't travel to see them (I wonder how big of a moron that guy was...), they can harass you and your family to great extent and make people feel insecure.
http://www.danko.se/site-design/dankologo4s.gif
"T(Z)= (n1+n2*Z^-1+n2*Z^-2)/(1+d1*z^-1+d2*z^-2)" - Mr. Dan Lavry
"Shaw baa laa raaw, sidle' yaa doot in dee splaa" . Mr Shooby Taylor

compasspnt

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2008, 08:27:05 AM »

Yes, let this guy do the dirty work...

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

Tomas Danko

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2008, 08:32:19 AM »

compasspnt wrote on Thu, 25 September 2008 13:27

Yes, let this guy do the dirty work...

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

Thank you!

I've been laughing myself silly here at work watching them purdy name signs.

Oh man. Very Happy
http://www.danko.se/site-design/dankologo4s.gif
"T(Z)= (n1+n2*Z^-1+n2*Z^-2)/(1+d1*z^-1+d2*z^-2)" - Mr. Dan Lavry
"Shaw baa laa raaw, sidle' yaa doot in dee splaa" . Mr Shooby Taylor

mgod

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2008, 11:36:23 AM »

Date: September 28, 2008 4:29:47 PM EDT
To:
Subject: I AM MICHELLE ONAZ
Reply-To: <mailto:michelle.onaz@yahoo.com>michelle.onaz@yahoo.com

新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします
新しいメールアドレス: <mailto:michelle_onaz@yahoo.co.jp>michelle_onaz@yahoo.co.jp

I AM MICHELLE ONAZ 19 YEARS OLD.THE ONLY SON OF LATE MR NELSON ONAZ.PLEASE I WANT TO RELOCATE TO YOUR COUNTRY WITH MY INHERITANCE FUND $5.6MILLION US DOLLARS,AND I WANT YOU AS MY FOREIGN TRUSTEE TO ENABLE YOU HELP ME.TILL I HEAR FROM YOU.

MICHELLE

michelle.onaz@yahoo.com

- Michelle Onaz
"There IS no Coolometer." - Larry Janus
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 20 queries.