R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Nasty Anti-Obama Push Poll Launched In Ohio  (Read 2306 times)

grantis

Re: Nasty Anti-Obama Push Poll Launched In Ohio
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 08:31:11 AM »

I was under the understanding that Ohio was a very liberal state.  Is that not correct?  

One of their Republican Senators a few years ago is homosexual, can't remember the name for the life of me.
Grant Craig
Nuovo Music (Me)
Skiddco Music (Where I work)
Work History (Well, some of it anyway)

PRobb

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 12:23:31 PM »

J.J. Blair wrote on Sat, 13 September 2008 20:32

I met somebody who was campaigning for Kerry in Ohio during the last election.  He was explaining to some Bush supporters that when it comes to things like work, education, etc., Kerry actually was the one looking our for them, not Bush.  The person's response was, "Yeah, but if Kerry gets elected, then fags can marry."

There you have it folks.

I don't care if I don't have have a job, as long as faggots can't get married I'm voting Republican. That's why we're in the trouble we're in.

"Nobody ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
-H.L. Menckin
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke

danickstr

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 12:55:05 PM »

PRobb wrote on Sun, 14 September 2008 12:23

J.J. Blair wrote on Sat, 13 September 2008 20:32

I met somebody who was campaigning for Kerry in Ohio during the last election.  He was explaining to some Bush supporters that when it comes to things like work, education, etc., Kerry actually was the one looking our for them, not Bush.  The person's response was, "Yeah, but if Kerry gets elected, then fags can marry."

There you have it folks.

I don't care if I don't have have a job, as long as faggots can't get married I'm voting Republican. That's why we're in the trouble we're in.

"Nobody ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the American public."
-H.L. Menckin

Yet another reason to dislike the gays.  Why can't they just be normal?
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

jimlongo

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 04:08:33 PM »

grant richard wrote on Sun, 14 September 2008 08:31

I was under the understanding that Ohio was a very liberal state.  Is that not correct?  

Are you serious or just trolling again?  

Ohio while it starts in the north at the southern shore of Lake Erie, it ends in the south one little bridge away from Kentucky.  It's bordered by Canada, Pennsylvannia, Kentucky, West Virginia, Michigan, and Indiana.  Both industrial and agricultural.   It is a conglomeration of northern rustbelt cities and rural gun lovin' good ol' boys.  Home of many battles of the Civil War, some of them still haven't finished.
Quote:

One of their Republican Senators a few years ago is homosexual, can't remember the name for the life of me.
 So does that make you think it is liberal?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 18 queries.