R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [FS] Weiss EQ1-MK2  (Read 1885 times)

Wook

[FS] Weiss EQ1-MK2
« on: September 12, 2008, 09:35:17 PM »

Thanks to Brad to allow the space to post this.
I have a Weiss EQ1-MK2 on my shelf doing nothing.
I should let this go to get some fund to support my wife's one year stay in Boston. The cost of living in Boston is way higher than I expected.
Kudos to all the colleagues who's living in Boston, Great city to live though.

Anyhow I'd like to ask 3500USD for it. The photos will be provided upon request.

Please contact to sunny at themasteringlab.com if there is anyone interested in this.

Phil Demetro

Re: [FS] Weiss EQ1-MK2
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 08:45:10 AM »

I sold my DS1 recently and was nearly run out of town by the local towns folk!

Man, I'll never do that again.

Whatever you do just hope-to-god that Matt Gray doesn't find out you're doing this because all hell's gonna break loose!

(hi Matt, love ya, Matt)

Andy Krehm

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »

Phil Demetro wrote on Sat, 13 September 2008 08:45

I sold my DS1 recently and was nearly run out of town by the local towns folk!

Man, I'll never do that again.

Whatever you do just hope-to-god that Matt Gray doesn't find out you're doing this because all hell's gonna break loose!

(hi Matt, love ya, Matt)

Hey Phil:

This local townsfolk is very happy that you sold your Weiss DS1. After all, that's one more high-end unit off your list but still on mine Very Happy!

As for Matt (got to love his enthusiasm!), against all odds (his!), I'm still love my PSP Xenon and am still effectively using my ATR for layback purposes right after the DAC (again, against his very strongly stated advice!)!

I also had to replace the stock head and am now using it at least 50% of the time. I tried to tell him he should have this one too, but no, he didn't listen!

(hi Matt, love ya, Matt)

Matt_G

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 01:00:26 AM »

Of course you know I would pop in & reply to this thread...

To be honest I'm not as in love with the EQ-1 Mk2 as I am with the DS-1 Mk3. Both handy to have though for surgery pre-analog processing. Seriously though I don't know how anyone can get any decent work done without following my recommendations to the letter.. sheesh  Rolling Eyes

btw... If you think Xenon is good wait till you hear the limiter I've been beta testing for the past few weeks. Bob B can vouch for it too, we've been emailing samples to each other & have been quite excited. Sorry I can't say much more than that at the moment just thought I'd put out a teaser. I hope the beta testing lasts for sometime so I can have this all to myself before it gets released to the masses. <insert evil laugh here> This message will self-destruct in 5... 4... 3...
Matthew Gray Mastering

Brisbane Australia

Andy Krehm

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 09:07:10 PM »

Matt_G wrote on Mon, 15 September 2008 01:00

Of course you know I would pop in & reply to this thread...

To be honest I'm not as in love with the EQ-1 Mk2 as I am with the DS-1 Mk3. Both handy to have though for surgery pre-analog processing. Seriously though I don't know how anyone can get any decent work done without following my recommendations to the letter.. sheesh  Rolling Eyes

btw... If you think Xenon is good wait till you hear the limiter I've been beta testing for the past few weeks. Bob B can vouch for it too, we've been emailing samples to each other & have been quite excited. Sorry I can't say much more than that at the moment just thought I'd put out a teaser. I hope the beta testing lasts for sometime so I can have this all to myself before it gets released to the masses. <insert evil laugh here> This message will self-destruct in 5... 4... 3...

Noooooo! please, please keep us masses in the loop! After years of L2 limiting, I'm learning to love differents flavas of limiter.

I'm also waiting for you guys to completely sort out the problems with the DS-1 Mk3 Laughing! That's when I going to order it.

Matt_G

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 10:34:24 AM »

Andy Krehm wrote on Tue, 16 September 2008 11:07

Noooooo! please, please keep us masses in the loop! After years of L2 limiting, I'm learning to love differents flavas of limiter.

All in good time young Andy, all in good time  Laughing Actually I can't say too much as I've signed an nda.

Quote:

I'm also waiting for you guys to completely sort out the problems with the DS-1 Mk3 Laughing! That's when I going to order it.

Well there is a couple of really minor things but nothing to do with the functionality or sound of the upgrade, just a couple of small UI glitches which have simple workarounds. Don't hold off too long Andy the difference between Mk2 & Mk3 isn't a subtle one.

Matt
Matthew Gray Mastering

Brisbane Australia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.