R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can we be assured that Palin won't be wearing a 'wire' during the debate?  (Read 2131 times)

zmix

Back in 2004 there was a stack of evidence that Bush was wearing an earpiece during the presidential debates.

It's simply outrageous to think that a candidate would stoop to such an ethical low, but   I fully expect such shenanigans from Bush / Rove.

Now Palin strikes me as a "do anything / say anything"  sort, and her lack of understanding of the issues (beyond speaking in tongues for oil pipelines)...

How can we ensure that she will not cheat during the debate?

John Ivan

What good will a wire do here though? I mean, who do they have that could feed her rebuttals to Bidens stuff?

Have at it. She can put the entire Republican brain trust in her ear if she wants. I'm fine with it.

I see what you're saying though. It is pretty low.

Ivan....................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Berolzheimer

zmix wrote on Wed, 10 September 2008 11:31

Back in 2004 there was a stack of evidence that Bush was wearing an earpiece during the presidential debates.

It's simply outrageous to think that a candidate would stoop to such an ethical low, but   I fully expect such shenanigans from Bush / Rove.

Now Palin strikes me as a "do anything / say anything"  sort, and her lack of understanding of the issues (beyond speaking in tongues for oil pipelines)...

How can we ensure that she will not cheat during the debate?

Glad you brought this up. We should lookout for those tell tale bulges.
The film sound side of my life:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0077235/

A bunch of songs I've recorded and/or mixed are here:
http://www.zget.me/billionaires/

jimlongo

Considering the non-security of wireless and the ability to jam, intercept, substitute a feed, it would be a pretty stupid thing to do.

Tom L

stupid is as stupid does

C.O. Jones

jimlongo wrote on Wed, 10 September 2008 14:38

Considering the non-security of wireless and the ability to jam, intercept, substitute a feed...

No, I imagine she'll hold up well against ol' "Stand-Up-Chuck" Joe,  which will make folks here certain she must have cheated, so let's not dismiss this so lightly.

Tell you what:  In service to you tireless champions of all that is fair and decent, and as an act of selfless duty to all of humanity, I volunteer to give her a thorough strip-search and comprehensive cavity probing.

Jones

John Ivan

C.O. Jones wrote on Wed, 10 September 2008 16:06

jimlongo wrote on Wed, 10 September 2008 14:38

Considering the non-security of wireless and the ability to jam, intercept, substitute a feed...

No, I imagine she'll hold up well against ol' "Stand-Up-Chuck" Joe,  which will make folks here certain she must have cheated, so let's not dismiss this so lightly.

Tell you what:  In service to you tireless champions of all that is fair and decent, and as an act of selfless duty to all of humanity, I volunteer to give her a thorough strip-search and comprehensive cavity probing.

Jones

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

That's pretty good. I admit. She is a pretty woman.

IF the debate is on the issues of foreign policy, education, tax policy, energy, the separation of church and state, or their respective records, I have to say. I almost feel bad for her.

I just don't see how she can hang. I am basing this on what I know about her now. If she surprises me, I'll give her credit right here.

IF on the other hand, the debate is about subjects that don't have anything to do with the topics mentioned above, who knows. She could some how LOOK like a winner? I don't know.

Ivan..............
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Barry Hufker

"Tell you what: In service to you tireless champions of all that is fair and decent, and as an act of selfless duty to all of humanity, I volunteer to give her a thorough strip-search and comprehensive cavity probing."

I'm afraid of what you two might spawn!!!

Seriously, it worked with Bush because no one thought anyone would stoop that low.  It won't hurt to have someone scanning wireless frequencies -- and jamming them...

ktownson

Are any of you guys married? At the risk of being terribly chauvinistic, what woman needs help in an argument? Giving her a wire is like carrying a Howitzer into a watergun fight.
"World Boogie is coming." James Luther Dickinson

jstuart

As soon as she launches into the words that strike fear into any married man's heart: " You always, You never!!!!", he'll look all shifty-eyed, and make an excuse to "take out the garbage", and head to the nearest package store....
j
Wiggling air molecules for a multitude of reasons, and in a variety of ways, for well over 30 years.

Barry Hufker

Re: How can we be assured that Palin won't be wearing a 'wire' during the debate?
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 12:14:29 AM »

Yep.  Those comments are pretty chauvinistic...

Good job!

John Ivan

Re: How can we be assured that Palin won't be wearing a 'wire' during the debate?
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 12:40:52 AM »

Barry Hufker wrote on Fri, 12 September 2008 00:14

Yep.  Those comments are pretty chauvinistic...

Good job!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

For some reason, I could hear a voice when I read this and I laughed my ass off. No, really. It's gone. I have NO ass.

Ivan..................

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.