R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Primera ink cartridge compatibility...  (Read 40354 times)

Ed Littman

Re: Primera ink cartridge compatibility...
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »

castor1337 wrote on Mon, 11 May 2009 11:08

The cartridges for the Primera III/IV/Pro/Z6 printers are the Lexmark 12A1980 (aka 80) for color (Primera 53318) and 12A1970 (aka 70) for black (Primera 53319).  I've tested the color one and verified it worked.  Could someone please scan their black colorbar and send it to me?  I don't own a Primera black cartridge, and would like to avoid buying one.

E-mail me with any questions.  castor1350 -at- gmail.com

Thanks!

Does the Lexmark 80 interchange with Primera 53321 for the Z6 as well? If not, does anyone know what does?

I'm now in the market to get some new ones as my cartridges are not printing correctly. I have to wipe them before any print or the black wont come out...pita

Ed

Unfadeable

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2010, 11:33:52 PM »

I wish i would have stumbled across this sooner but im having trouble getting the color bars i affixed to the lexmark cartridges to read consistently... Any tips?

Quote:

Update:
Jeffrey sent me the .pdf to host for you guys along with this note:
Quote:

The bars on the left are Black & White. The bars on the right are Color. The orientation is as if the cartridge is on it's back with the ink jets facing away from you.

http://www.euphonicmasters.com/misc/PrimeraStickers.pdf

^Does anybody know if these will work with the 53319 and 53321? They look alot better them my scans ill give these and try and see if the LED reads them better!

davey

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2010, 07:39:34 PM »

brewhaus wrote on Wed, 21 October 2009 21:58

For our LX810 I tried removing the bar code on a used cartridge and the printer still recognized it and remembered the ink level, so I don't think that it uses the barcode to check cartridges.

After a trying to modify a ciss, my PRIMERA LX180 printer now doesn't recognize the colour cartridge. But the black is still detectable.

Anyone have any idea how on this printer. It has been driving me nuts...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 18 queries.