R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: St Paul cops surround a house full of....Journalists.  (Read 2893 times)

John Ivan

Re: St Paul cops surround a house full of....Journalists.
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 10:40:12 PM »

Dress for the Gig? Well, sure.. I do over 200 of them every year {at least} and NEVER EVER do any of them naked.. Although, if the right opportunity presented it's self... Shocked

Now, if I DID show up at a Jazz hit in jeans, I would hope that law enforcement would not pin me to the ground with a gun in my back, and take my axe away!!

Ivan..................
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

C.O. Jones

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 10:45:44 PM »

I'm still waiting for a link showing Katie Couric pinned to the ground with a gun in her back.

Jones

John Ivan

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 10:58:14 PM »

C.O. Jones wrote on Wed, 03 September 2008 22:45

I'm still waiting for a link showing Katie Couric pinned to the ground with a gun in her back.

Jones

There are links on page one of this thread that allow for a couple hours of reading and viewing. The fact that you have not taken the couple of hours needed to understand in depth what it is that went on, and is still going on in the twin cities means that you probably don't really give a shit about whether or not people were abused by law enforcement..

The fact that you bring up Katie Couric as an example of a journalist suggests that perhaps you have a twisted view of what a journalist is and that only people YOU can think of as journalists pass some legitimacy test..

The bottom line is, your not paying attention, and I doubt you really give a shit one way or another.. So, you're just a waste of time as it relates to this subject..  Your automated response was very cynical and predictable. This is why this shit can continue without anything being done about it.. It's easy to say "bah,, they probably deserved it".. Lazy,lazy,lazy. This will end my responses to you on this subject.

Bye.

Ivan.............
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

C.O. Jones

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 11:10:07 PM »

John Ivan wrote on Wed, 03 September 2008 21:58

C.O. Jones wrote on Wed, 03 September 2008 22:45

Jones

There are links on page one of this thread that allow for a couple hours of reading and viewing. The fact that you have not taken the couple of hours needed to understand in depth what it is that went on, and is still going on in the twin cities means that you probably don't really give a shit about whether or not people were abused by law enforcement..

The fact that you bring up Katie Couric as an example of a journalist suggests that perhaps you have a twisted view of what a journalist is and that only people YOU can think of as journalists pass some legitimacy test..

The bottom line is, your not paying attention, and I doubt you really give a shit one way or another.. So, you're just a waste of time as it relates to this subject..  Your automated response was very cynical and predictable. This is why this shit can continue without anything being done about it.. It's easy to say "bah,, they probably deserved it".. Lazy,lazy,lazy. This will end my responses to you on this subject.

Bye.

Ivan.............

Your summary dismissal disappoints me.

Maybe another time...

Jones

mgod

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008, 10:16:06 AM »

C.O. Jones wrote on Wed, 03 September 2008 20:10

Your summary dismissal disappoints me.

You earned it, thoroughly:

C.O. Jones wrote on Wed, 03 September 2008 17:53

Good question.  I'm embarrassed to admit that I have not seen that yet.  Gotta link?

Jones

John Ivan wrote on Wed, 03 September 2008 19:58

"There IS no Coolometer." - Larry Janus
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 20 queries.