R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Youtube in stereo HD  (Read 1496 times)

MDM,

Youtube in stereo HD
« on: August 23, 2008, 09:56:12 AM »

add the '&fmt=18' suffix for stereo and higher quality on URL's
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy .. in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry and music.
John Adams (1735-1826) 2nd President, United States

MagnetoSound

Re: Youtube in stereo HD
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 10:06:40 AM »

Hey, that works!

Thanks Max.

Music can make me get right up out of my chair and start dancing or it can get me so pumped up I have to walk around the block.
It can also knock me back and make me sit there and cry like a little baby. This shit is as powerful as any drug!!!
- Larry DeVivo

Podgorny

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 10:03:08 AM »

I CAN FINALLY SEE ALL THE DETAILS I'VE BEEN MISSING IN THE DIET COKE & MENTOS EXPERIMENTS!!!!

Thanks, Youtube!
"Nobody cares what the impedance is; all they care about is when you can walk into the room, set up a mic, turn the knobs, hit record, and make everybody go 'wow.'"

blue2blue

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 11:13:11 AM »

Depends on what was uploaded originally, to varying degrees. But it's worth a try.

I was watching a Rory Gallagher vid yesterday at full screen and it was little blurry. There was no "watch in high quality" link on the page (which gives a better pic but no stereo), but I thought to try the &fmt=18 trick, anyhow and I got a very high rez picture. Soundtrack was originally mono, so no stereo but worth the minor trouble.

I've been uploading higher rez vids and, above a certain rez, they appear with he high quality link. If there's much stereo content (like I dueted with myself), then I'll add a link into the info with the whole URL in it.

I don't think you can embed the high quality, though.

Electric Warrior

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 06:29:38 AM »

how to save these: http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2008/04/download-youtube-vi deos-as-mp4-files.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 16 queries.