R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Mixosaurus drums?  (Read 20482 times)

MIXOSAURUS

Re: Mixosaurus drums?
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2009, 05:30:19 AM »

Quick reminder: Happy New NAMMuary - one week to go... check MIXOSAURUS.com.

All the best,
Uwe

MIXOSAURUS

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 10:40:54 PM »

To whom it may concern:

We currently have a KIT A group buy running (ending Sunday), and the 30% discount mark has already been reached. On to 40% - three days to go. Check the STORE pages on MIXOSAURUS.com.

MIXOSAURUS

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 08:47:47 AM »

Dear MIXOSAURUS users & friends,

It took a while but finally we're online with preview audio clips of the forthcoming KIT B. More than 700MB of KIT B preview WAV files can be downloaded - and that's ZIP archives already!

Read more on MIXOSAURUS.com.

All the best,
Uwe

MIXOSAURUS

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 06:32:17 AM »

Dear European Ladies and Gentlemen,

it's Summertime: EURO SUMMERSAURUS - 22% OFF!

From July 22 - August 2, the MIXO EU Webstore rewards those who stayed at home with a nice 22% discount on all KIT A products.
No more envying friends and colleagues on vacation... instead, save on KIT A, lean back - and send musical holiday greetings.

Kind regards,
Uwe

MIXOSAURUS

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2009, 03:37:20 AM »

Hi Alf, Hi Robert,

you might want to check this out - here's what Adam Countryman, MIXOUSER from Stanwood, USA, says about the latest KONTAKT PLAYER version. We received his email today... nothing added, nothing omitted  Smile

"Just giving you a heads up that the Kontakt Player 3 (.5) is already available to update on NI's website. I did so tonight and played with it for about 10 minutes. I used it on an 8 core Mac Pro with 8gb ram. Used inside Pro Tools 8, I was able to load over 3.5gb of samples! The new KMS is really amazing. Pro Tools only showed using about 1.25gb of ram (bare minimum) even though I was using the player as a plug in. Just thought you'd like to pass the word along. I did not use service center, only the website. Can't wait for Kit B now that I can load a full kit with 7 samples each instrument!!!!!"

best,
Uwe

MIXOSAURUS

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2009, 12:08:44 PM »

Hello guys,

it might look a little silly to keep replying to my own posts but I'm a fan of keeping things tidy and organized so I won't clutter up PSW by opening additional MIXO threads Smile

Here's the latest MIXONEWS, and it's good news for those who like to check out things first hand:

A downloadable KIT A demo was added to our website: On http://www.MIXOSAURUS.com/demo_masterpage.htm you can request a download link to the 2.6 GB zipped demo archive which contains fully usable instrument patches of KIT A's Light Ride Cymbal and the 10" Tom.
All articulations of these two instruments and all mic tracks are available in the demo, with the only limitations being that it uses only 2 alternating samples (the full product offers 7) - and that the rest of the kit isn't there Wink.

(FYI: For hosting/licensing reasons, the archive does not contain Native Instruments' KONTAKT PLAYER software, however you'll find a link to NI's pages so you will have no trouble getting it from them directly - it's a free download)

Comments and/or suggestions all very welcome!

kindest regards,
Uwe

MIXOSAURUS

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2010, 06:48:12 PM »

Dear MIXOSAURUS Friends,

there's Great News for all present and future KIT A owners: I'm happy to announce the release of the v1.2 Update!

This Update adds nothing less than the two Snare Drums of the upcoming KIT B to the current KIT A package! A full 11 GB of MIXOQUALITY Sound and Expression, it contains the mighty 14"x6.5" TAMA Starclassic Bubinga Snare Drum (muffled version, with EVANS ST Dry / Hazy300 heads) and the ultimately crack-y 14"x4" TAMA Brass Snare Drum (no muffling, with Evans G1 / Hazy300 heads). These two drums perfectly compliment the original KIT A Snare, further extending the range of sounds in both the lower and the upper spectrum! Check out the audio examples on MIXOSAURUS.com!

So - from now on, MIXOSAURUS KIT A features THREE Snare Drums of the highest quality you've ever experienced in sampling:
Electronic Musician's 'Editor's Choice' winner as best 'Sounds' product in 2009.

Existing KIT A owners (and those who buy stocked v1.1 units from a dealer now) can order their v1.2 Update on MIXOSAURUS.com - it comes as a 2-DVD Pack and is FREE (shipping exempt: 10,- EUR)
Future KIT A buyers will have v1.2 on their MIXOSAURUS harddrives from the start.

Very best regards and a Happy New NAMMuary!
Uwe

MIXOSAURUS

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2010, 02:23:37 PM »

http://www.mixosaurus.com/pics/HOBs.png

Hello everybody,

Lots of News this time:

End of Introductory Prices: The time has come - March 15th will finally mark the end of KIT A's Introductory Price Period. Until that day you can grab the World's Best Virtual Drumset for its current price and make your move to Software Drum Gratification a Steal:
Compared to the full prices that will be in effect on March 15th, the current prices mean a discount of roughly 38% - and they won't come back.
Visit MIXOSAURUS.com to read the details. If you ever wanted to bring your virtual drum tracks to life, NOW is the time to Hop On Board!

New Dealers in the Netherlands - and a LIVE Presentation! We're happy to announce that Helios and Maarten's Sound & Vision have hopped on board as MIXO Resellers. On March 5th, Helios will host a LIVE Presentation of KIT A at Bullet Sound Studios. I'll be demonstrating KIT A together with one of the Netherlands' top drummers, Ton Dijkman, who will be playing KIT A live via a Yamaha TDXtreme e-drumset. If you live in the Netherlands, be sure to attend!
(rumour alert: I've heard that there will be some kind of giveaway... yet to be confirmed though Wink )

Facebook Fan Page: User Barry Kettery has set up a MIXO Fan Page on Facebook - your opportunity to confess!
Barry has also shot a video tutorial and will be adding more soon.

More video stuff: We've received requests to put the tutorial videos from MIXOSAURUS.com on YouTube (some people seem to have problems viewing *.mov files), so we did. Check out our videos on the MIXOCHANNEL.

Cheers,
Uwe

MIXOSAURUS

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2010, 07:27:50 PM »

Just to remind those of you living in and around the Netherlands:

Join me and Ton Dijkman on the 5th of March in Hilversum's Bullet Sound Studio - we'll be demonstrating the realtime-use of KIT A with e-drums and answer all your drum programming questions. Admission is free and you can also win a "Full Box" KIT A unit! MIXOUSERS are invited to stop by as well: All owners of KIT A will receive a free MIXOSHIRT.

To register for admission (free!) and/or to join the giveaway competition (free!), go to http://www.helios.nl/company/company_mixosaurus_demodag.htm

See you next week,
Uwe

MIXOSAURUS

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2010, 07:42:42 PM »

Hi PSW,

Here's a statement from someone who supposedly really knows when something works Wink

My great pleasure and honour to introduce you to our latest MIXOFAN. Check this out: http://www.MIXOSAURUS.com

Kindest regards,
Uwe[

danickstr

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2010, 04:59:37 PM »

are you still talking to yourself?

watch out for this guy:    Rolling Eyes http://recforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/t/30878/9063/
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 18 queries.