R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Memorial Day.  (Read 1109 times)

Bill_Urick

Memorial Day.
« on: May 26, 2008, 07:53:01 PM »

Just watched on ABC news a story about two men, of opposing political views, that are working together to provide portraits of soldiers, killed in Iraq, to their families.

The first thought is, of course, the debt of gratitude we owe to those in the armed forces, past and present.

The second is perhaps a little more difficult to express.

We are all here involved in the technical and/or artistic aspects of music. I see (for the most part Razz) a lot of very thoughtful, knowledgeable and sensitive people here. I think that, despite apparent political differences, everyone here wants the best for this country, the world and mankind in general. We just disagree at times about the best way to go about that.

There are a number of forum members that have opinions I strongly disagree with, but at the same time have great personal and professional respect for.  

I really appreciate the opportunity to interact with and learn from all of you here.

Now, let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!
Good sense is, of all things among men, the most equally distributed; for everyone thinks himself so abundantly provided with it, that those even who are the most difficult to satisfy in everything else, do not usually desire a larger measure of this quality than they already possess.

Jessica A. Engle

Re: Memorial Day.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 09:23:59 PM »

I agree.

Jessica

studiojimi

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 10:27:09 PM »

Leto II wrote on Mon, 26 May 2008 16:53

Now, let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!

please....everybody can we please wash those hands first.

CAZADOR RECORDING
STUDIOJIMI'S PSW SONG FORUM
MY MYSPACE
How very good and pleasant it is
when kindred live together in unity!
Psalm 133:1

jetbase

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 11:27:20 PM »

Never mind the hands, we should be washing each other's feet.  Smile

I have tried many ideas from these forums, when I've had the chance. Some of the results I like, some not so much. But I appreciate all the information here &, above all, those willing to share.

Cheers,
G
sleep is not an option

jwhynot: "There's a difference between thinking or acting dogmatically and drawing from experience."

Glenn Santry
http://www.myspace.com/glennsantry
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 15 queries.