R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Z-Sys 8.8 digital patch bay / Drawmer Three-Sum  (Read 2138 times)

TotalSonic

FS: Z-Sys 8.8 digital patch bay / Drawmer Three-Sum
« on: April 28, 2008, 08:42:16 pm »

With Brad's permission to post - a couple of items of definite interest to mastering folks FOR SALE:

Drawmer ThreeSum - $675 - in excellent condition, including original box, manuals and power cable.  Three band splitter/summer with analog peak limiter - allows you to set up flexible multiband compression with your existing broadband compression gear among other applications -    http://www.drawmer.com/products/multi-band-processing/three- sum-multi-band-interface.php

Z-Sys 8.8 Digital Detangler - $450 digital patchbay/router/multiplier.  This is the original 2RU version with 8 buttons (1 button per send) instead of the single jog wheel that's used on the current version.  It's configured for 8 channels of stereo AES i/o via XLR's (no spdif or optical).  Has slight cosmetic wear but works perfectly.  z-systems audio engineering - digital routing

Ships from Brooklyn, New York - will readily ship to USA & Canada via insured UPS Ground.  Local pick up is ok as long as pre-paid and pre-arranged for.  If you're in Europe please email me your details first to see if I can ship to you.  I can accept PayPal, Visa & Mastercard directly (if you fax/email signed authorization form and photocopy of cc and id), Money Order, Cashiers Check.   PayPal payments get immediate shipping.  Money Orders / Cashier checks MUST be for the exact amount agreed upon (no more, no less) and MUST clear the bank in full first prior to me shipping.

All prices less shipping - please email me your zipcode for quotes.  

IF INTERESTED PM ME AT:
steve at totalsonic dot net

Best regards,
Steve Berson
Pages: [1]   Go Up