R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M.E.'s in Washington DC?  (Read 2236 times)

Claudio Leite

M.E.'s in Washington DC?
« on: May 24, 2004, 12:23:50 PM »

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone here is (or knows) an ME in the DC area. I don't have any material ready for mastering, I'd just like to see one in action. Not looking for a formal internship, per se, just like to sit in on a few sessions to learn how everything works. I have a good idea of how the basics work, and I have a good background in audio physics and digital audio.

From the "DIY mastering" thread it seems that the best way to get started is to watch a pro... seems like a good way to me!

Thanks!

pg666

Re: M.E.'s in Washington DC?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 02:19:08 PM »

try to contact chad clark @ inner ear/silver sonya. he's in charge of the whole Dischord reissue series, which sound pretty good to me. also, a few friends of mine have met him and say he's a very friendly guy. could be helpful.

www.innerearstudios.com

jfrigo

Re: M.E.'s in Washington DC?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 04:54:10 PM »

Claudio Leite wrote on Mon, 24 May 2004 09:23

From the "DIY mastering" thread it seems that the best way to get started is to watch a pro... seems like a good way to me!

I think Airshow still has a D.C. area studio (over the line into VA I believe) manned by Charlie Pilzer. I'm not very familiar with his work, but certainly he's experienced and has a pro setup.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 20 queries.