R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: EVERYBODY's a critic...  (Read 2545 times)

billiard

Re: EVERYBODY's a critic...
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 09:11:21 AM »

If that's the case, then I am humbled by their work.  They would be in a MUCH higher league than I (which wouldn't necessarily be saying much).
"I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to."   - Elvis Presley

ssltech

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 10:54:19 AM »

Actually, I'd never seen the picture before, but it didn't quite 'look' right to me... the complete lack of light reflection off the screen, where you can see the 'frame' of the screen has light spill from a lamp just out of shot...

Then I noticed the 'Comp-USA' speakers where there would more likely (though not essentially) be something a little better... -Even when I'm only editing takes, I have to be able to 'notice' odd noises etc...

Then I noticed that it loked like a MUCH later version than 'ProTools-Free' (no hardware requied) and yet there was no apparent firewire or Mbox connected, and I've yet to meet anyone who likes that 'dongle' thing; ...-I mean, even though my boss owns one, he'd MUCH rather use his Mbox...

So I image-searched "laptop puppy" and found it.

-Nice touch on the puddle running off the edge onto the tabletop though... or did a third person do that before you, in some 'interim' version, perhaps?

Keith
MDM (maxdimario) wrote on Fri, 16 November 2007 21:36

I have the feeling that I have more experience in my little finger than you do in your whole body about audio electronics..

Hallams

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 04:52:18 PM »

We have our very own Sherlck Holmes
Chris Hallam.
Melbourne, Australia.

ssltech

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 10:46:47 PM »

They call me iLok Holmes!

Wink

Keef

I have the feeling that I have more experience in my little finger than you do in your whole body about audio electronics..

billiard

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 10:48:27 AM »

Keith,  very observant, that is some impressive sleuthing.  Conan Doyle would be pleased (or maybe pissed). Cool

Yes, I did add the puddle.  I thought it would provoke a bit more horror of the scene.

"I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to."   - Elvis Presley

ssltech

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2008, 09:36:35 AM »

...You did a good job; -It certainly made me smile!

-I only searched for an 'original' to check my suspicion, so to speak.

"Mad" Max DiMeglo is curently researching how the puppy figures in the plans of our shadowy puppet-masters to control the Federal Reserve and make economic slaves of us all... Wink

Laughing

Keef

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.