R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanted: Pictures Of Your Vintage Mics!  (Read 10460 times)

Klaus Heyne

Wanted: Pictures Of Your Vintage Mics!
« on: February 08, 2008, 04:07:24 PM »

As some of you may already know, I am in the middle of  writing a hand book on vintage mics for the publisher Hal Leonard. The deadline for my submission is very soon.

To make the book solid, I still need some clear shots of vintage condenser, ribbon, and dynamic mics. Not only pictures of the "Big Five", but also of lesser known, equally intriguing models- anything from CMV3 and other pre-war Neumanns to  KM5x or AKG 60/61 or early C2, to any of the Art-Deco Schoeps post-war models to Sony C37s to ....?

Also, shots of some prototypes would be very interesting (how about that 'Maihak'-badged 1952 M49?)

If you have any of these mics in poor, excellent or even pristine condition (the mics don't need to be in museum-quality condition) and you also have a fairly hi-res digital camera, please contact me at: klausheyne@yahoo.com with the subject line "Vintage Pix", and I will respond with more details.

As to reimbursement, I cannot pay you for your kindness. The only pay-off will be that, if any of your pictures will be chosen to appear in, or on the cover of the book, full credits and thank you's will be extended (and, if the stars align, maybe your pictures will grace this tome for a long while-hopefully for more than just the first edition...)

It certainly won't hurt the value of your pride and joy if you can say to a collector "as seen in the Vintage Microphone Handbook"!

Thanks in advance,

Klaus Heyne
German Masterworks
www.GermanMasterworks.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 17 queries.