R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: If you want a Democratic president, don't vote for Hillary.  (Read 13880 times)

J.J. Blair

Re: If you want a Democratic president, don't vote for Hillary.
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2008, 04:14:46 PM »

You're right.  It's not true.  There IS crying in baseball.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

Jon Hodgson

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2008, 04:16:22 PM »

J.J. Blair wrote on Sat, 09 February 2008 21:14

shit! really?  Shocked

Now there goes another one of my happy delusions Sad

George_

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2008, 05:37:35 PM »

Quote:

In fact, the importance of invading Serbia and the Caucasus was to take the oil fields, and US Banks were not allowed to do business with German companies. Stop reading those comic books, George.

that is simply not true..

Quote:

You pay taxes there in ways you are not aware of.

poor pay less (5 to 8%), rich pay more, superrich pay nothing Very Happy and we have a law for it, so we have to pay it. you don't so you can stop to pay it if you like.. but as it seems, you like to pay a lot of money for the bankiers.

Quote:

When you say "you," if you mean the US, then you are wrong. Individuals with Nazi sympathies did, and they paid the price for it. It's called "trading wit the enemy" and it was illegal. And Prescot Bush was a bank board member, not a CEO. I take it that you don't know how a bank board works. I'm not defending Bush, but the board has nothing to do with the operations of the bank.

Please get your facts straight, when trying to vilify this country.

Regardless, as I said, the Swiss laundered the gold that was taken out of the teeth of concentration camp victims, as well as the money taken from their bank accounts. And then, your banks refused to give the money back to the survivors. End of story.

I say: YOU THE COMPANY.. the FUKKIN oil company who was in the US, who was led by us guys.. you always BLAME ME for BEEING SWISS.. THE SWISS HAVe.. blabberling...a lot of blabbering.. Wink

I know how a bank work. you dont get how your system work as it seems to me. Bush had very big influence in this decision. get YOUR book right. As for my part, I am an Auslander. I think my knowledge of US-history is quite ok. please try to remember your past JJ Wink

we didn't refused it.. we didn't want to pay the lawyer. that was hilarious. he wanted to have 50% first..  Very Happy

in my next life, I will be lawyer too.. and then learn how a bank work.. and then become a family member of the Rothschild-clan... I hope they like longhaired heavy-metal guys ruling the world.

my first move:
rock n roll for everyone.. and some historybooks for JJ  Cool oh, and I will get more english-lessons as soon as I rule the world. Rolling Eyes
"BORN A ROCKER, DIE A ROCKER"

George Necola

George_

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2008, 05:41:23 PM »

oh..the threadtopic was about hillary.. hm..

what happend to her universal healthcare plan?  Laughing  Laughing

people should remember better what she was standing for in the past and what she is doing now.. it's terrible..

George Necola

Jon Hodgson

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2008, 06:03:11 PM »

myNameIsGeorge wrote on Sat, 09 February 2008 22:41

people should remember better what she was standing for in the past and what she is doing now.. it's terrible..

I don't know what it looked like before, but was it anything like this one ?

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/feature/healthcareplan/

J.J. Blair

« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2008, 06:38:03 PM »

myNameIsGeorge wrote on Sat, 09 February 2008 14:37

Quote:

In fact, the importance of invading Serbia and the Caucasus was to take the oil fields, and US Banks were not allowed to do business with German companies. Stop reading those comic books, George.

that is simply not true..

George, it IS true.  Just because you say it's not, doesn't make it so.  You sound like a five year old.  

I've been studying the European part of WW2 since I was a kid.  It is a passion of mine.  Trust me.  I know more about it than you or almost anybody else in here.  I know the generals, the battles, the weapons, the strategies and the tactics.  I have shelves of books on the subject.  The license plates on both my cars are the model numbers of Luftwaffe aircraft.  WW2 is my thing.  It's called Ploesti.  Look it up.  

Quote:

I know how a bank work. you dont get how your system work as it seems to me. Bush had very big influence in this decision. get YOUR book right. As for my part, I am an Auslander. I think my knowledge of US-history is quite ok. please try to remember your past JJ Wink

Your knowldge of US history and your understanding of how our system works is EXTREMELY lacking.  Have you ever even been here to the US?  Answer that.

Quote:

in my next life, I will be lawyer too.. and then learn how a bank work.. and then become a family member of the Rothschild-clan... I hope they like longhaired heavy-metal guys ruling the world.

my first move:
rock n roll for everyone.. and some historybooks for JJ  Cool oh, and I will get more english-lessons as soon as I rule the world. Rolling Eyes

George, did you know that the Rothchilds are Jewish?  I don't think they would like you.

You know, when I point out where you are wrong in audio, I'm not being mean.  But today, I'm going to tell you that you are an idiot.  And it's the worst kind of idiot, because you think you know more than you actually do.  And what makes you look even more idiotic is the certainty with which you proclaim your  misinformation.  

So why don;t you read Penn's lips and take his advice:

http://www.dohc.co.uk/sigs/shut_the_fuck_up_small.gif
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

John Ivan

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2008, 08:49:39 PM »

Jon Hodgson wrote on Sat, 09 February 2008 16:16

J.J. Blair wrote on Sat, 09 February 2008 21:14

shit! really?  Shocked

Now there goes another one of my happy delusions Sad

woah woah,, hold on one damn minute here! there is NO crying in baseball Embarassed  Embarassed

http://www.traversecitybeachbums.com/

We can't have it!! The Traverse City "Beech Bums" WILL make a come back this year with out shedding a tear.. Cool  Cool
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Barry Hufker

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2008, 09:12:31 PM »

I'm sorry, there IS crying in baseball.  This is true: at different times in my father's life, my life and my son's, we have all been seriously smacked in the nose by a baseball.  All three of these incidents required serious medical attention.  Trust me, I cried. It hurt like a sonuvabitch.  My son cried too -- first game of T-ball he played.  Dad, I don't know -- he was in the Navy playing catcher without a mask.  He went to catch the ball but his face caught the bat instead.

John Ivan

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2008, 09:34:13 PM »

Barry Hufker wrote on Sat, 09 February 2008 21:12

I'm sorry, there IS crying in baseball.  This is true: at different times in my father's life, my life and my son's, we have all been seriously smacked in the nose by a baseball.  All three of these incidents required serious medical attention.  Trust me, I cried. It hurt like a sonuvabitch.  My son cried too -- first game of T-ball he played.  Dad, I don't know -- he was in the Navy playing catcher without a mask.  He went to catch the ball but his face caught the bat instead.

Yeah, I forgot about this.. You're right. it hurts like hell and I cried too..BUT THATS THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN CRY IN BASEBALL!!
Cool  Cool  Cool
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Barry Hufker

« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2008, 10:08:13 PM »

Thanks Ivan for the dispensation.  You've helped me heal part of my past.

Wink

George_

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2008, 05:17:22 AM »

Quote:

You know, when I point out where you are wrong in audio, I'm not being mean. But today, I'm going to tell you that you are an idiot. And it's the worst kind of idiot, because you think you know more than you actually do. And what makes you look even more idiotic is the certainty with which you proclaim your misinformation.

the interesting fact is, that you might be right that I am an idiot. maybe I am just scared what americas next move is, but the history is shaking hands with my explanation/fact-study. you know, I can't really articulate the way I want, not because of my small brain, just because my english sucks. so it's hard for me to keep up with you JJ...  Crying or Very Sad  Crying or Very Sad

I think I will shut my mouth this time, go crying and we will discuss that topic again in 4 years. thanx JJ for calling me names too.. I don't feel that bad now  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

http://jakking.typepad.com/daily/images/nice_big_cup_1.jpg

George Necola

George_

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2008, 05:19:26 AM »

Jon Hodgson wrote on Sun, 10 February 2008 00:03

she wanted to have universal healthcare, when mr. Clinton was president. she is paid now by the Kaiser guys and just passed this great idea.

congrat.

George Necola

Jon Hodgson

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2008, 06:22:21 AM »

myNameIsGeorge wrote on Sun, 10 February 2008 10:19

Jon Hodgson wrote on Sun, 10 February 2008 00:03

she wanted to have universal healthcare, when mr. Clinton was president. she is paid now by the Kaiser guys and just passed this great idea.

congrat.

Not sure who you're congratulating, I'm just an abserver in all this, since I'm not American.

So, you think she should have stuck with a health plan that was the biggest defeat of her career and didn't stand a hope in hell of ever being implemented?

Personally I'd hope that a presidential candidate could learn something in 15 years.

Not saying whether she's a good candidate or bad, just that your example of how terrible she is happens to appear rather flawed.

danickstr

« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2008, 10:07:10 AM »

It never reflects well on a person to lose their temper.  At least not in print on an archivable server.
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

J.J. Blair

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »

George, you never answered the question which I asked twice: Have you ever been to the US?
studio info

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.