R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: you are really fucked up: USA  (Read 6733 times)

J-Texas

Re: you are really fucked up: USA
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 10:58:15 PM »

Jessica A. Engle wrote on Tue, 05 February 2008 18:31

(Nobody tell him that Texas is part of the US!)

Wink

Jessica

Yes Jessica, but we don't HAVE to be. I love being born and raised Texan. As long as the next president doesn't push gun control and it's not deer season... we protect Y'ALL (you-all for all the assholes that don't understand that simple conjunction).

I believed PookyNMR to be from Canada (silly me). I'll be damned if someone from another country will talk shit without my saying something. I would expect someone else to defend his homeland as well or HE would be the PUSSY.

Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com

J.J. Blair

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 11:03:11 PM »

The proper term there would actually be "all y'all" - the plural of "y'all."  Come on.  I'm not southern, and even I know this shit.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

danickstr

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 11:04:08 PM »

Nationalism brings out the best in people.
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

Larrchild

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 11:05:02 PM »

Well,
After doing a splendid job uniting and strengthening this great land, President Bush will be returning to Crawford TX, I imagine, to wait for history to catch up to his bold and often unpopular decisions. He'll be in that rocking chair, waiting quite a while, I  guess.

So I am sorry you will have that tremendous burden in Texas, of being associated with this man, J-Texas.

Larry Janus
http://2ubes.net

J-Texas

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 11:05:31 PM »

Nope I am southern and the proper use there would actually be:

Fuck all y'all.
Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com

danickstr

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 11:06:19 PM »

well put
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

Food for thought for the future:              http://http://www.kurzweilai.net/" target="_blank">http://www.kurzweilai.net/www.physorg.com

J-Texas

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 11:10:14 PM »

Larrchild wrote on Tue, 05 February 2008 22:05

Well,
After doing a splendid job uniting and strengthening this great land, President Bush will be returning to Crawford TX, I imagine, to wait for history to catch up to his bold and often unpopular decisions. He'll be in that rocking chair, waiting quite a while, I  guess.

So I am sorry you will have that tremendous burden in Texas, of being associated with this man, J-Texas

Please. Everyone here knows he's an idiot.

Check these Bushisms out:

* "We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."
   * "Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?"
   * "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
   * "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
   * "Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die."
   * "I think that the vice president is a person reflecting a half-glass-full mentality."
   * "You're working hard to put food on your family."
   * "Too many good doctors are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."
   * "Families are where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
   * "This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mential losses."
   * "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."
   * "Childrens do learn."
   * "There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."

EDIT:

"So for the students here, take heart in this concept. He gets a Ph.D. I get Cs. I'm the President and he's the advisor."

"The truth of that matter is, if you listen carefully, Saddam would still be in power if he were president of the United States, and we’d be a lot better off."

"We're now saying, democracy must flourish. And as I recall from my history, it took us quite a while here in the United States, but nevertheless we are making progress."

"The law I sign today directs new funds and new focus to the task of collecting vital intelligence on terrorist threats and on weapons of mass production."

"I used the expression 'ride herd.' I don't know if anybody understood the meaning. It's a little informal in diplomatic terms. I said, we're going to put a guy on the ground to ride herd on the process. See them all scratching their heads."
Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com

J.J. Blair

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 11:23:31 PM »

Oh, btw ... I've been in a Swiss Hospital.  I'll take our medical institutions any day over that nightmare.
studio info

They say the heart of Rock & Roll is still beating, which is amazing if you consider all the blow it's done over the years.

"The Internet enables pompous blowhards to interact with other pompous blowhards in a big circle jerk of pomposity." - Bill Maher

"The negative aspects of this business, not only will continue to prevail, but will continue to accelerate in madness. Conditions aren't going to get better, because the economics of rock and roll are getting closer and closer to the economics of Big Business America." - Bill Graham

J-Texas

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 12:00:09 AM »

This forum is like the dinner table. I don't think I should discuss religion or politics!   Surprised
Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com

danickstr

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 12:15:25 AM »

Hopefully no one expects to actually change anyone else's mind, and we can just argue until the next job comes along and makes us too busy... Cool

We all just spout our version of the truth as we have come to know it.  How can we expect it to in fact be right?
Nick Dellos - MCPE  

John Ivan

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 12:37:56 AM »

J-Tex,,? You whatsy whosy what? What?/ You protect us- all?? What?? Deer season?? Tex-ass?? Guns?  My head is going to ess-ploooode!!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Rolling Eyes

Ivan.........

Oh, and Bush IS , like totally ah, a umm,, Goth metal Emo grunge "KnewMetal" dude.. Thats the whole problem!!
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

J-Texas

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 09:30:14 AM »

Whosy? Whatsy?

Ifsy shitsy hits the fansy. I'll shootsy people in the assy.

Come on over. We can drink beer on the porch and pick off terrorists. We could invite Ted Nugent over and have a BBQ. I know a hundred different ways to cook game. We could live forever, like kings while the others kill each other over the last can of weenies at the grocery store. What do you say?

I'm just a hick who enjoys music, skiing, wakeboarding, hunting, playing guitar, time with the kids. I have a degree in Radio, TV, and Film from a Texas University. I'm about 5'11" (with my boots on). I drive a truck (Dodge Ram Quad Cab) and I'm a real smart ass.
Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com

George_

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 09:50:32 AM »

J.J. Blair wrote on Wed, 06 February 2008 05:23

Oh, btw ... I've been in a Swiss Hospital.  I'll take our medical institutions any day over that nightmare.

what was the problem? did you act like an american, and they handled you like an american?  Laughing  Laughing
"BORN A ROCKER, DIE A ROCKER"

George Necola

studiojimi

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 10:13:40 AM »

J-Texas wrote on Wed, 06 February 2008 06:30

Whosy? Whatsy?

Ifsy shitsy hits the fansy. I'll shootsy people in the assy.

Come on over. We can drink beer on the porch and pick off terrorists. We could invite Ted Nugent over and have a BBQ. I know a hundred different ways to cook game. We could live forever, like kings while the others kill each other over the last can of weenies at the grocery store. What do you say?

I'm just a hick who enjoys music, skiing, wakeboarding, hunting, playing guitar, time with the kids.

and Jezusah?

Quote:

I have a degree in Radio, TV, and Film from a Texas University. I'm about 5'11" (with my boots on). I drive a truck (Dodge Ram Quad Cab) and I'm a real smart ass.

are you tryin to find a wife in here

this ain't myspace!
CAZADOR RECORDING
STUDIOJIMI'S PSW SONG FORUM
MY MYSPACE
How very good and pleasant it is
when kindred live together in unity!
Psalm 133:1

J-Texas

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 10:29:15 AM »

studiojimi wrote on Wed, 06 February 2008 09:13

this ain't myspace!

Laughing
Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.