R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free 703 and Rock Wool insulation in Los Angeles.  (Read 2003 times)

rbaker

Free 703 and Rock Wool insulation in Los Angeles.
« on: October 30, 2007, 09:04:14 PM »

I hope nobody minds me posting this here----If it's against the rules, let me know and I'll delete it.  

My studio is about to be torn down, anyway I've taken all the materials I need.  The rest will probably just get thrown away.

There's probably 12-16 4'x2' 1" thick 703 (certanteed brand) panels, and another 8 that are 2'x2'.  Some are slightly trimmed (maybe an inch off just to fit within wall cavities)

Also I have LOTS of roxul mineral wool available.  Again, it's all free, as long as you can take it with you.  I'd rather it go into a studio than into a landfill.

I might have some other usable stuff as well.

My last day at the place is tomorrow, so you'd have to pick it up tomorrow, and it's downtown, on the corner of Washington and Hill, kinda near the staples center/convention center area.

If anyone is looking for variacs, I have two of them.. but they are not free.

PM me if you want to come by..I guess the earliest I could be there is around 11am?

franman

Re: Free 703 and Rock Wool insulation in Los Angeles.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »

no problem posting stuff for free here!! It's MUCH better to have someone put it to use than to put it in the landfill as your say!! I hope someone was able to grab some of the stuff... funny as I'm gonna be in LA next week tuning a (horribly) small room and we could probably have used some of your insulation... anyway... I hope somebody took advantage of this.
Francis Manzella - President, FM Design Ltd.
                 - Managing Director, Griffin Audio
fmdesign.com
griffinaudiousa.com

franman

Re: Free 703 and Rock Wool insulation in Los Angeles.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 09:59:30 PM »

no problem posting stuff for free here!! It's MUCH better to have someone put it to use than to put it in the landfill as your say!! I hope someone was able to grab some of the stuff... funny as I'm gonna be in LA next week tuning a (horribly) small room and we could probably have used some of your insulation... anyway... I hope somebody took advantage of this.
Francis Manzella - President, FM Design Ltd.
                 - Managing Director, Griffin Audio
fmdesign.com
griffinaudiousa.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 21 queries.