R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bass traps: GIK Acoustic vs Real Traps  (Read 17467 times)

Glenn Kuras

Re: Bass traps: GIK Acoustic vs Real Traps
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 04:57:18 PM »

trock,

Thank you very much for the kind words and please do keep us posted if you have any questions I can help you with.

Guys
I would say that the GIK vs. Real Traps topic is the last thing Ethan nor myself really like to see. We both are more interested in helping people with room acoustics then putting the old knife in each others backs stuff. Wish I could say that about all the other acoustic companies out there though. Needless to say which ever product you do decide on you will get quality acoustics, great help with room set up and a reasonable price.

Glenn
Glenn Kuras
GIK Acoustics
Atlanta, GA

Hank Alrich

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 03:20:30 PM »

Glenn Kuras wrote on Tue, 08 January 2008 13:57

trock,

Thank you very much for the kind words and please do keep us posted if you have any questions I can help you with.

Guys
I would say that the GIK vs. Real Traps topic is the last thing Ethan nor myself really like to see. We both are more interested in helping people with room acoustics then putting the old knife in each others backs stuff. Wish I could say that about all the other acoustic companies out there though. Needless to say which ever product you do decide on you will get quality acoustics, great help with room set up and a reasonable price.

Glenn

Sheesh, whatsamatta you peoples?? You soundin' almost Unuhmerikin!

Good on y'all!

bob ebeling

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 07:24:09 PM »

I added (4x)244 and (1x)monster (all by GIK) to a small control room and the results blow my mind.  My mixes are just plain better.  I don't reach that point in mixing where you know something is not right and that's as far as your gonna be able to go.  5 traps removed years of frustrations.  They work.
I'm getting more.  When I popped in the fourth and fifth trap I actually had an adrenalin rush.  I'm addicted.  They look great.  My existence is better.  
Bob Ebeling
bobebeling.bandcamp.com
Virginia
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.