R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: IMP15 discussion  (Read 22124 times)

M Carter

Re: IMP15 discussion
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2007, 12:12:02 AM »

garret -

I like the rearrangement of the intro, it's way more subtle this way.  However - where's the kick drum?  The edits in the guitars are nice.  Ballsy to just throw one guitar naked in the left channel like that.  I just wish I had more out of the drums, they feel like they're in a different room.

slash5960 -

Interesting vocal treatment, but I feel like something with crazy delay only works if more of the mix is going that way.  Cool idea with the harmony, but I wish there was more room in the drums. Everything feels a little strange in the upper upper mids.  

Greg Dixon -

Another one with the drums way back in the mix.  For me the song didn't move enough harmonically/emotionally for the rhythm section to be so underplayed.  I like the snare sound a lot, I just wish I had more of it.  Nice sax treatment, you really did a great job of making it matter in the context of the song.

Mac -

The vocal feels a little in the back with the arpegiatted guitars standing front and center. The snare break between the first and second verse doesn't hit the way I'd like, but the cymbals stay really controlled, which is something I had some issues with.  The kick is nice and punchy. Very close mic'd sound to the drums, which is an interesting interpretation.

Teleric -

I instantly like this one better than the rest.  Everythings in the same space... except for the kick drum.  It's just a little to in your face, and it's almost like you didn't want to decide between the drums and the bass who was gonna drive the boat.  A little more compression on the vocal, and turn it up a bit and I didn't think the kick would bother me at all.

JasonThompson -

Dig it.  Once again, great snare sound on this. The kick is a little honky feeling though.  The vocals are at a great level, but the 10K(?) shelf is killing me.  Still though, the snare is rockin, it always feels good when it comes in.  

ATOR -

It feels a little bit disjointed in the intro, what did you do on the guitars (I'm just curious, they sound really chorused).  Did you only use the acoustic on one side and the nashville on the other? I like that you tried to make the instrumental breaks more interesting with effects.  Nice transition into the chorus, but the bass needs some work.

CJWall -

Wow.  midrange.  I kneejerked for the volume on this one.  The vocals sound really great, but the rest of the mix doesn't fit it.  A little distortion on the guitars?  Lots of clicky kick drums going on in particular IMP.

darkhorseporter -

The drums feel a little like they have a pillow over the entire kit.   They seem to be the big problem point on this IMP.  I like that ballsed out the organ, I just wish the drums and vocals could stand up to it.

JHall -

The kick is too pronounced for me.  I heard this song as a big roomy drumset, not a chad smith type sound, although if thats what you were going for, you got it.  The vocal level jumps around a bit and eats up the acoustics on the "one has died, one is going green line" and in a couple other places... bus compression?  I like where it's headed but it feels little unfinished in spots, some places the the sax takes up space where the vocal should, some times the vocal eats the guitar, etc.

SingSing -

I like the way you fit the vocal in there.  The intro felt a little long without the rhythm section, but the vocal really does fit in there great.  I'm waiting for the drums to kick in in the second verse but.... wtf?  Nice use of the sax/tremolo though.  Part of me likes it without the drums, but the song just isn't strong enough for the drums to come in when they do.  With some editing this could really work.  EASILY the most creative mix so far.

osumosan -

The balance between the band and vocal is a little off to me.  The kick is the loudest drum in the set, and the interplay between it and the bass feels a little like a drum machine to me.  I usually like your mixes, or at least the attitude behind them, but this one is a little confusing to me.

typeK -

Dryin that sax UP eh?  The sax/bass duet at the beginning feels a little pointless in context with the rest of the mix.  This one sounds more like a faders up rough with a lot of compression.  It occasionally comes together for a second, and then when the vocal comes back I can hardly hear it against the bass.  I would've liked this more if you had just went for the dry thing balls out.

Audio~Geek -

Another one of my favorites so far.  Nice balances between everything, but I could use the vocal up a little bit more, the sax kind of eats it up.  if it was back with the drums more the whole thing would tie together better.

cymatiks -

Too much compression for me.  The guitar delay is a neat idea... waiting for the vocal.... i like the filter in the beginning... waiting to see if it changes.... and... man, I really wanted the mix to get BIG at the second verse but it feels really reigned in.  

iCombs -

the drumset is a little thin and the vocal jumps around level wise a little bit, otherwise this one would be really great.   Whenever the drums come in it takes me out of the moment though. They just don't sound organic enough for the mix.

CarefulCollapse -

The sax delay doesn't really fit with any other ambience in the song, which would work if the sax was only in the intro... but the guy wanks it all over the song every chance he gets, so it sounds a little weird.  The vocal delay is neat though.  I like it. Generally I like the drums on this one too.  Cool background treatment too... I just wish the whole mix went in that direction.  

M_Carter - I'm not really feeling the bass tone I got.  In retrospect I wish I would just left it alone.  My guitars are way to quiet,especially when the drums are in.  I like the ambience, which is always a problem for me.  I probably could've done some cooler things with the sax too... but I like the space the organ takes up in the song.  I feel like the organ, drums, vocals all work together, but everything else is kind of wimped out.

Doug H -

I like this one for the most part.  It's a little mid rangey but it all works together pretty nicely.  Nice ambience on the vocal.  The kind of tight 'roomy, but not snare' really works in the mix.

Maxim -

Crazy awesome delay on the intro. It never really opens up the way I want it to though. You got some really interesting and beautiful tones out of some really pedestrian parts, but kind of halfway treated the drums.. If they'd have been big and messy I'd have loved this mix and it would've been the only one to really nail the song.  Or at least make it interesting.

mcsnare-

I like everything except the kick drum. It just doesn't 'belong'with the bass.  The guitars and snare sound nice though.  Vocals are treated nicely, but occasionally a bit too loud.  Backgrounds are nice with the chorus.  It's nice to hear them stereo.

And that's all...

Hope anyone gets something out of those comments.

Matt Carter
General Manager
Manhattan Sound Recording
www.manhattansoundrecording.com
(212) 564 8248

garret

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2007, 12:25:21 AM »

M Carter wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 00:12

garret -

I like the rearrangement of the intro, it's way more subtle this way.  However - where's the kick drum?  The edits in the guitars are nice.  Ballsy to just throw one guitar naked in the left channel like that.  I just wish I had more out of the drums, they feel like they're in a different room.

Thanks for listening, Matt...

By "where's the kick?" do you mean in the intro, or in the rest of the track?

in the intro, I have just the overheads through a room verb... listening now, yah I probably should have added a little of the kick to fill in the low end, but I kind of like the "practice room" vibe... it makes the studio sound more enjoyable it shows up.

as for the kick level in the main verses and chorus.. it's where I want it to be.  Okay I might be convinced to bring it up a little bit...  but I'm unlikely to ever go for that boomy pumped up kick that I'm hearing on indie records of late.   I listen mostly to older stuff anyway, and the kick was just a suggestion until 1995 or so...  more of a heartbeat than a major part of the mix.

Anyway... just a rambling rant about kick drums.

Thanks again for posting feedback...

-Garret

tomorrow is already here - http://www.worksongs.net/

Greg Dixon

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2007, 03:23:14 AM »

Thanks for the reviews guys. I hope to do mine tomorrow.

With this mix, I gave myself the challenge of not using any of the plug-ins I'd normally use. I just upgraded to the URS Everything bundle, so used the opportunity to get to know their graphic EQs and the new M bundle.

osumosan wrote on Tue, 23 October 2007 14:17

Greg Dixon
Great overall balance. Snare a bit muffly. Sax here is a bit disembodied. I don't hear it as a solo instrument, so that colors my comment.

I added a sample of my newly acquired '66 Ludwig Supra-phonic snare, tuned fairly low and with a very loose snare, just to try it out and decided to keep it. The original snare was very defined, so I enjoyed adding a sample that was quite the opposite. I wasn't totally happy with the way I had the sax either. Once again trying to make it different to my original mix.

slash5969 wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 13:18

Greg: You had an unfair advantage - you're obviously much more familiar with the song than the rest of us are. Sax much more up front than I heard it, but man does it work! Nice balance - this mix captures the vibe of the tune perfectly, although I still wanted those "ethereal" vocals. Excellent job - probably my favorite mix of this tune.

Thanks, I was fairly happy with the mix. I agree about the vocals. Once again trying to make it work without long delay or reverb. I used a Sun Records style slap echo and a touch of small plate on the vocal.

garret wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 14:05

Greg Dixon/   nicely balanced… dynamics are under control but not lifeless… vox is natural and sitting nicely on top of the bed….  Achieves that epic quality that the best mixes get in the last chorus…

Thanks, I'm not sure I often reach epic, so that's great to hear.

M Carter wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 14:12

Greg Dixon -

Another one with the drums way back in the mix.  For me the song didn't move enough harmonically/emotionally for the rhythm section to be so underplayed.  I like the snare sound a lot, I just wish I had more of it.  Nice sax treatment, you really did a great job of making it matter in the context of the song.

Thanks Matt. Coming from you, that sax comment is the highest praise. Very Happy

ATOR

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2007, 06:55:00 AM »

Here are my reviews. A lot of good mixes this time.

Big thanks to Greg for providing great sounding tracks.

Audio Geek
Drums are distant it's not wrong but if you go for an ambient sound then I'd like the other instruments to be more distant too. Balance is good, drums could use more volume at the end. You didn't get the sax to fit the track, it's also too loud.

Carefulcollapse
Floortom in intro is cutoff. I like the spacious rev+dly fx on the vox, it's a little too loud in the chorus. Good sax solution of putting it way out on the left in the back, it's too loud. Good drumsound.

CJWall
Drums sound raw and hard and have too much compression, did you crush the room? I missed the song because I kept on listening to the drums. The ac guitars have the same kind of distortion that the drums have. There's an aggression in the sound that doesn't fit the song at all.

Cymatics
Kickdrum is dusty. I like the vox treatment in the beginning, I wish it didn't stay like this the whole track through. Vox are a little low. I'd like more presence and highs in the instruments so there's more separation. Balance is good.

Darkhorsereporter
Hammond drone is too loud, is masks the guitars and swamps the track. I like the mellow mood.

Doug H
The drumsound doesn't fit the track, the room is too obvious. Good balance and soundspace.

Garret
You approach is about 180degrees different from mine but since I've been listening to your albums tracks I get it and have come to like it. So instead of making a list of what you should do to make it sound like I would do it I just kick back and enjoy the mellow and peaceful sound. You could have cut the countdown.

Greg Dixon
The kick/bass combination could use some work, it's tubby. Balance is good.  Some more presence and high wouldn't hurt but this could be fixed in mastering.

iCombs
Cut the intro. Drums could use more low end and bigness (not loudness). Another melow version that perfectly fits the song.

Jason Thompson
Vox have way too much compression, sibilance and distortion. it hurts my ears. Drums and bass could also do with less compression. Nice fx on ad libs.

JHall
Nice textures added to bass, organ and sax. Intimate vocal. Good drums. Still not too crazy about the sax timing and intonation. Balance is good.

Kellen Tyburskski
The sound reminds me of old jazz records. Vocal level is way too low. Bass it too tubby, too loud and out of balance with the kick.

M Carter
Drum roomsound is too obvious. Nice intimate sound. Hammond comes from out of space (no roomsound + too much reverb). Drums are a little dull. Balance could use some more work.

Mac
Drums lack presence. Nice guitars. Kick + bass is too tubby. Balance is good, bass a little too loud. I’d like to hear more of the space where the instruments are in.

Maxim
That is some freaky Hammond. I like it but it’s distracting, turn it down and place it more in the background and I’m a fan. Great sax, or what’s left of it Smile  I’d like to hear more drums. The end theme is lost.

McSnare
Wow! Great sounds, great balance, everything placed in a coherent space. I even like the sax here. Amazing, I had no idea this track could sound like this.

Osumosan
Vocal is a little low. Kick and rest of the kit don’t seem to come from one room. Snare could use more presence. Bass is a little tubby.

SingSing
Full and round sounds. Vocal has some sibilance. Great haunting synthsound.  Ouch, then the drums kick in, why the harsh distorted tone? Phew, it was just a temporary effect, better get rid of it. Love this mix.

Slash
Sounds could use more work.  Vocal fx draw too much attention to them. There’s nothing going on in this mix that captures my interest.

Teleric
Sounds good. Yeah I like it. Bass is a little loud.

Pieter Vincenten - ATORmastering

ATOR

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2007, 07:18:52 AM »

Quote:

Osumosan
Hey Kettle! Pot here sayin' too much compression on the drums. And they overpower the other instruments. The long reverb tail effect is cool and I'd love to hear more of it and more consistency of where it is applied, sticking with one or two sonic spaces. I would notch down the vox, too.

Garret
Muscular but still vibey… good work. Guitars sound good and the mix is nicely balanced…. Okay except the kick which I think is overpumped, and the hi hat, which I think gets distracting. Watch the lead vocal… it’s getting dominated at times.

I'm gonna do a remix and definitely revisit the drumcompression. I had trouble with the hihat spill in the snaredrum, I had another version with a normal hihat but a dull snare but I like this one better. I like my vocals loud.

Quote:

M Carter
It feels a little bit disjointed in the intro, what did you do on the guitars (I'm just curious, they sound really chorused). Did you only use the acoustic on one side and the nashville on the other? I like that you tried to make the instrumental breaks more interesting with effects. Nice transition into the chorus, but the bass needs some work.

I panned the guitars to either side. The chorusing you hear is (out of my head) a filtered 1/8th delay with modulated delaytime. Kick and bass in my mix are a weak point, I agree.

J-Texas

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2007, 07:49:39 AM »

ATOR wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 05:55

Jason Thompson
Vox have way too much compression, sibilance and distortion. it hurts my ears. Drums and bass could also do with less compression. Nice fx on ad libs.

Again. That was the point of my mix. To have a contrast of "dirty" and "clean". I never thought it to be unpleasant though... just "fried". Thanks for the comments man.

garret wrote on Tue, 23 October 2007 23:05

Jason thompson/    Ooo, this one’s bright.   Lots of 8khz+.      Good that you tried for a bright mix, which is hard to pull off (don’t look at me for an example – my stuff is always dark)…  to me it depends on the singer.. this guy has a voice that is loaded with nasal buzz, so you have to be careful…

Once I compressed the vox I felt: "Wow, that's different". He is unique. So, I didn't want to try and cover up any of that nasal sound. When I heard the sizzle on the vox at times in the dry run, that's when I decided I would go over the top on the vox. Originally I wanted the vocal to be the "clean" thing.

I will get to mine later today guys. Been buried.
Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com

Greg Dixon

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2007, 07:52:10 AM »

ATOR wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 20:55

Big thanks to Greg for providing great sounding tracks.

Thanks need to go to Chris and the rest of Guava for letting us use the tracks and playing well in the first place. It wasn't hard after that.

Incidentally, this was the first time I tried recording the tracks at lower levels as per. http://recforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/t/15038/2333/
I definitely think it sounds better. There was no eq used during tracking and everything was recorded through the same type of preamp.

Greg Dixon
The kick/bass combination could use some work, it's tubby. Balance is good.  Some more presence and high wouldn't hurt but this could be fixed in mastering.

Fair enough, I went for more of a thuddy almost old school reggae sound this time. I rolled quite a bit of high end off the kick mics and added some lows around 60hz. Definitely not the modern rock kick sound.

J-Texas

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2007, 08:13:23 AM »

M Carter wrote on Tue, 23 October 2007 23:12

JasonThompson -

Dig it.  Once again, great snare sound on this. The kick is a little honky feeling though.  The vocals are at a great level, but the 10K(?) shelf is killing me.  Still though, the snare is rockin, it always feels good when it comes in.  

Well that's the consensus. Too much on the top. Maybe I need to clean my ears with some rubbing alcohol. Seriously though. I added a little air to the OH and I didn't want the vox behind that. I really didn't find it to be "too much" in that freq. Maybe I'm losing my hearing and my hair. I will definitely go back a tone it down. I think I could actually just go in and low pass the whole mix a little. Everything is consistently bright to me. That might fix it.?.?

slash5969 wrote on Tue, 23 October 2007 22:18

J Texas: Crisp drums - I'm diggin' your snare! Clean mix. I like the way you heard the song. Nice balance to everything - I like the presence in the vocals. You used the sax line well. I would have faded that guitar at the end, but I'm sorta pickin' fly shit outta pepper. Another of my favorite takes on this tune.

"I like the presence in the vocals."

Man, do you have tinnitus too? We seem to be the only ones that don't mind that upper frequency. You must hunt too. I knew I should have started wearing earplugs!  Very Happy  

"I'm sorta pickin' fly shit outta pepper."

Now (being from Texas) I thought I'd heard every hillbilly saying ever made. Leave it to one of you Oklahoma boys to come up with a good one!  Laughing
Jason Thompson
www.4141studios.com

ATOR

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2007, 09:27:23 AM »

Greg Dixon wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 13:52

Greg Dixon

Fair enough, I went for more of a thuddy almost old school reggae sound this time. I rolled quite a bit of high end off the kick mics and added some lows around 60hz. Definitely not the modern rock kick sound.

I'll be the first to dig a big kick but the bassguitar and kickdrum are both big in the same freqs. When the bass plays the D note unison with the kick it gets too much. I heard this with more mixes including my own.

slash5969

« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2007, 10:00:53 AM »

osumosan wrote on Mon, 22 October 2007 23:17

slash5969
Yay echo. Sometimes builds up too much and the vox are too overpowering.
Hihat's (over)ruling
sax is buried and in a different song almost. Ditto on the drums.
Nice treatment on the ad lib.
Vox blown out in places.

Slash5969/   the delay on the vox is too canned and proggy for my tastes.  I think you’d get away with it if you just did it once or twice… but so often, yah, not so much.    the drums are overpowering the vocals.  I like a lot of this mix, but I can't get past the heavy kick drum and the proggy delay.

M Carter wrote on Tue, 23 October 2007 23:12

slash5960 -

Interesting vocal treatment, but I feel like something with crazy delay only works if more of the mix is going that way.  Cool idea with the harmony, but I wish there was more room in the drums. Everything feels a little strange in the upper upper mids.  

ATOR wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 05:55

Slash
Sounds could use more work.  Vocal fx draw too much attention to them. There’s nothing going on in this mix that captures my interest.

The normal instinct is to defend one's work, (and I will to a certain extent) - but the idea here is to learn something, right? I hear you guys loud and clear - the delay is a bit over the top. But you know what else?  I just listened to it again, and I still like it. I'll certainly be more subtle in the future, but I believe that the tune needed depth and space in the vocals. To me, they were the focal point of the song - I wanted to draw attention to them.

Osumosan heard my drums as buried. Garret heard them as overpowering the vocal. M Carter wanted "more room" in them. In all honesty, I wasn't terribly pleased with my overall drum mix - I struggled with the snare (it was trebley and a bit anemic). But the point is that music is subjective, and one man's pleasure is another man's poison. It explains why bands like Fallout Boy sell a shitload of records, I suppose.

I do appreciate the feedback. I learned from every opinion offered. I got to mix a song that I would have never been exposed to in a million years if not for this forum.
I got an opportunity to work with my tools and to get to know them a little better. I got one step closer to being able to translate what I hear in my head into something you can hear in my mixes.

It's way cool.

slash5969

« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2007, 10:09:34 AM »

J-Texas wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 07:13

Man, do you have tinnitus too? We seem to be the only ones that don't mind that upper frequency. You must hunt too. I knew I should have started wearing earplugs!  Very Happy  

"I'm sorta pickin' fly shit outta pepper."

Now (being from Texas) I thought I'd heard every hillbilly saying ever made. Leave it to one of you Oklahoma boys to come up with a good one!  Laughing

I don't hunt much, but I've spent 30 years in front of assorted Marshalls and Fenders. In the last few years I've actually learned how to turn them down.

And you know us hilljacks hafta stick together. Lotsa Yankees around these parts. Cool

M Carter

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2007, 10:26:09 AM »

I think all of us will defend our mixes to some extent.  

I think it would be interesting to cut out the variable of 'how we interpret the song' on one of these, or go back and remix the song after we know the intent of it to see how everyone reaches the same goal.  I'm sure everyones mix would still be different,but it would definitely make for more level comparisons.  

I know J.'s world is different, but I'm personally unaware of a situation in mine where the engineer is 100% unfamiliar with the client.  Maybe the New York scene is just different in that way.

Then again, there's always the idea of 'go for an idea, and see if you can make it a reality', which I guess is the tenet IMP lives by.
Matt Carter
General Manager
Manhattan Sound Recording
www.manhattansoundrecording.com
(212) 564 8248

Greg Dixon

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2007, 10:40:06 AM »

slash5969 wrote on Thu, 25 October 2007 00:00

Osumosan heard my drums as buried. Garret heard them as overpowering the vocal. M Carter wanted "more room" in them. In all honesty, I wasn't terribly pleased with my overall drum mix - I struggled with the snare (it was trebley and a bit anemic). But the point is that music is subjective, and one man's pleasure is another man's poison.

Your experience is quite normal. I think you'll find that everyone experiences those extremes of opinion in the reviews they get.

One day we'll get someone to analise the imp mixes and reviews and see if there's a pattern to what people like, the way they mix and their monitor situation. Should be an interesting and complex study. Rolling Eyes

garret

« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2007, 10:50:37 AM »

J-Texas wrote on Wed, 24 October 2007 07:49

Jason thompson/    Ooo, this one’s bright.   Lots of 8khz+.      Good that you tried for a bright mix, which is hard to pull off (don’t look at me for an example – my stuff is always dark)…  to me it depends on the singer.. this guy has a voice that is loaded with nasal buzz, so you have to be careful…

Once I compressed the vox I felt: "Wow, that's different". He is unique. So, I didn't want to try and cover up any of that nasal sound. When I heard the sizzle on the vox at times in the dry run, that's when I decided I would go over the top on the vox. Originally I wanted the vocal to be the "clean" thing.

Ya know, I list listened to your mix again, and dug into it with a spectrum analyzer...

I was overly harsh about it... it's a damn fine mix if you roll off the 10k shelf, and drop some 4khz (harsh vocal presence.).

Not that we should mix with our eyes, but a few months ago, I went through about 50 reference tracks that I like, from a variety of albums from the late 1960s to present, and ran 'em through a spectrum analyzer (voxengo span).

The slope control in Span works quite well to reveal the mastering preferences ... i.e., many tracks in the 80s are almost flat at a 3db/octave slope.  Even something you think rawks beyond belief like the Pixies, is dead flat at 3db/octave.   Incredibly bright by today's standards. That's the same spectral balance as pink noise, which textbooks say is supposed to similar to well-balanced music.  Reference tracks have shifted in the last couple decades to a much darker 5db/octave, or 6db/octave slope (radiohead!), and they sound great... that gets us more low end, which we've all come to love over the years.

Independent of the slope, almost all the reference tracks I looked at show a steep roll-off starting at 10khz.  None were flat, or anything close to flat, up to 20khz.   So for all you read in the trade mags about "boosting the air" in a vocal, or acoustic guitars, or mastering engineers doing the same, it doesn't mean the final product is loaded up with 20khz material...

With the 4.5db slope, your track looks like this:
index.php/fa/6517/0/

I'm using the averaging feature to smooth out the curve a bit... you can see that your 10k-20khz band is relatively flat.   You have almost as much 20khz energy as you do 1khz...   You can also see the peak at 4khz, which is vocal presence.  I'm not sure if you boosted that, or if it was in the original track... but to my ears, a little dip there makes your vocal sit much better.

-Garret
tomorrow is already here - http://www.worksongs.net/

typek

« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2007, 12:06:58 PM »

Audio~Geek wrote on Mon, 22 October 2007 21:04

Hey Typek for editing out quiet parts you can use strip silence or just use a gate, shouldn't take you an hour.

yeah... well, at the time it seemed like the only way to fix it. I dont think it actually took an hour, maybe it just felt like it Smile Now that I think about it, a gate would have been the easiest solution. I am still in school and new to all of this. But I guess thats why we do this, right? practice..

my thoughts on your mix.. very clean sounding, and very clear. I like the way the vox sit, and i think you used the verb very tastefully. It sort of seems like a transparent mix- were you just sort of let things be, didn't get too crazy with changing the "feel". I like it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 20 queries.