R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Samplitude Users ?  (Read 13898 times)

sammz

Re: Any Samplitude Users ?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2004, 08:20:52 PM »

The word is that Sequoia version 8 is supposed to have much better midi implementation . I read at the Magix web forumhttp://www.samplitude.com/ that they are looking at a Fall release .  

I just copied this quote out of the Samp forum and according to one of the Magix guys this will apply to Samp Pro V8

"V8 will bring a broad range of new features. Each part of them: Elastic audio, midi & drum editor, robota pro, analog modelling effects, video and post pro improvements, the outstanding surround features (object surround!)"
"...By our own act we were drained of morality,of violation,of responsibility,like dead leaves in the wind..." -T E Lawrence

Invisible Member

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2004, 11:57:51 AM »

phairphunk wrote on Fri, 30 April 2004 15:46

Samplitude 6.0 here and I love it.

DITTO,

except the part about importing hi rez aiff files not working for me.

Peace,
Dennis

ebeam

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2004, 04:27:21 PM »

I too am using a Lynx Two card (4 in 4 out) with Samplitude 7.2.  I get very low latency with the ASIO drivers and I think Samplitude is pretty awesome in my limited use thus far.  I previously used Cakewalk and then Vegas, Vegas being my favorite of those two apps by a long shot.  I'm only using the midi functions for tempo mapping click tracks, which is a cool new function.  Other than that I do mostly audio, but am going to experiemnt with vst instruments.  I really dig the room sim and advanced dynamics plugs too.  Now if I could only get more time to actually record something....
Ben Myers

GroundZero

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2004, 04:07:51 PM »

Since we're talking about Samplitude, does anybody know how to get Reason working with it?  You use Rewire in Cubase, but how does it work in Samp?

sammz

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2004, 01:32:16 AM »

Samp Version 8 ( september release date ) will offer full Reason support along with a host of other goodies .
"...By our own act we were drained of morality,of violation,of responsibility,like dead leaves in the wind..." -T E Lawrence

GroundZero

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2004, 05:52:37 PM »

On another note, I just found out today that Samp. 7 isn't supported by Waves Version 5 plugs, so... so much for upgrading to v5.

Fifthcircle

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2004, 05:33:54 PM »

GroundZero wrote on Wed, 11 August 2004 14:52

On another note, I just found out today that Samp. 7 isn't supported by Waves Version 5 plugs, so... so much for upgrading to v5.

First post on this forum...   Very Happy  I look forward to further participation.

Waves 5 works fine in Samplitude and Sequoia...  I've got them here and I haven't had any issues with them (beyond their crappy install method- I couldn't get them to see my Ilok).  The issues that Waves mentioned to me when I was on the phone with their tech support are as follows:

First and foremost, they were not tested, so therefore no support.  (I guess they wanted a free copy to test with and Magix wasn't willing to part with it)  

Second, their VST Waveshell is is buggy in Samplitude and Sequoia.  That means that you may have issues automating their plugins.  I get around it by using the DX versions and I use the object editor.  It is fine for me.

BTW, version 8 is quite cool.  There are some great new features in it.

--Ben
Benjamin Maas
Fifth Circle Audio
Los Angeles, CA
http://www.fifthcircle.com

twonky

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2005, 02:04:57 PM »

I dont mean to Hijack this thread but alas:

Is anyone using Samplitude 7.22 out there, successfully recording midi tracks that dont drift (timing wise) after a couple of seconds of playback?

I know that 7.23 is available but other than this issue, which is very annoying, I am pretty happy w/ 7.22. I am hesitant to upgrade, because i haven gotten much feedback on 7.23

any info is greatly appreciated.

Ian

Bob Olhsson

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2005, 02:40:27 PM »

Get 7.23a. It fixed a bunch of stuff related to routing.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 17 queries.