R/E/P > Budget? Budget? We Don't Got No Steekin' Budjet

The New ADK A-6 Condenser Microphone

<< < (24/24)

antoniosolo:
Its funny that I return to the track that I posted with a link for the A6...I hadn't had that mic long and I went through very little work to get my sound, but once I got it re-positioned  and re-adjusted a few times for the singers dynamics, I knew I had an awesome mic....I still get great takes with that mic from both female and male as well as acoustic guitar.....I hate to say it but I pat myself on the back knowing I come away with takes that rival even the best facilities...all in my little nook here in the bay on a budget....I am totally sold on your products, and all of your models I own, produce for me....I won't invest in anything else...I now am getting a craving for your new lineup....Gotta find the funds first though..Have a great Holiday and keep up the obviously great engineering...

Larry Villella:

I appreciate your kind words!

People tell me that ADK Disappeared from the Radar for
a few years.  The fact is we were "Wood-Shedding" !!

Everything we build has been re-evaluated and re-invented
over the past 24 months and I'm very happy with the results!

As a musician, I practice every day.  As a mic builder,
I am constantly asking our design-team what can we do
to make it better. And - from my perspective - they have!

12 Years and 100,000+ Mics later, we are still a small
company with client-satisfaction and personalized service.

And we never intend to stop questioning or asking "Why Not?"

We appreciate your feedback - positive OR negative!!!

Cheers!

Greg B:
The A-6 is very nice on acoustic guitar.  Probably the best I have used in that price range.

DanaB:
Hasn't been much written lately on the extremely useful A6. What a useful mic!  The Silver Perkins are really on to something.  It is tough to beat the A6 for the honest recording of an acoustic instrument.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version