R/E/P > Budget? Budget? We Don't Got No Steekin' Budjet

The New ADK A-6 Condenser Microphone

(1/24) > >>

Cable Guy:
ADK A6 has really set the bar for condenser microphones under the $500 price point.

Being big believers in getting the sound correct before it hits the hard drive is why we chose to try out the new A6. It was absolutely “neutral” in tone and texture. We used the A6 on acoustic guitars, djembes, vocals and various other instruments in our studio and this is the first mic that was well suited for every task. It was absolutely astonishing how well it captured all the little nuances with great detail, clarity and without adding any artifacts to the sound source.

We also found that the A6 had a very low noise floor. When recording, the A6 was transparent when tracking vocals and softer acoustic sounds. This made recording and tracking these instruments a pleasure. It was so nice to finally set up one mic and be able to record with the confidence that “what you hear is what you get!” At Accusound Cable we strive for that same pin point accuracy and take the same approach in designing and manufacturing our products for the working professional.

If you’re only able to purchase one condenser microphone to handle many different recording applications, we recommend that you try an ADK A6. The company and it founders are passionate about sound and it shows

Etch-A-Sketch:
Cable Guy wrote on Fri, 17 August 2007 14:39
ADK A6 has really set the bar for condenser microphones under the $500 price point.

Being big believers in getting the sound correct before it hits the hard drive is why we chose to try out the new A6. It was absolutely ?neutral? in tone and texture. We used the A6 on acoustic guitars, djembes, vocals and various other instruments in our studio and this is the first mic that was well suited for every task. It was absolutely astonishing how well it captured all the little nuances with great detail, clarity and without adding any artifacts to the sound source.

We also found that the A6 had a very low noise floor. When recording, the A6 was transparent when tracking vocals and softer acoustic sounds. This made recording and tracking these instruments a pleasure. It was so nice to finally set up one mic and be able to record with the confidence that ?what you hear is what you get!? At Accusound Cable we strive for that same pin point accuracy and take the same approach in designing and manufacturing our products for the working professional.

If you?re only able to purchase one condenser microphone to handle many different recording applications, we recommend that you try an ADK A6. The company and it founders are passionate about sound and it shows

Thanks for the tip.  Wanna send me a couple for free so I can see for myself?

Cable Guy:
Etch-A-Sketch,

I'd like to send you a couple of mics, but the A6's we purchased, we're keeping!
I think Pro Audio Toys sells the A-6 for around $249.00. It's well worth trying one out.

ShakesTheClown:
Kinda reads like an generic "pro audio review" rather a stoked audio geek letting everyone in on a new secret.

Could almost be any product.

But that's just me, and I'm nobody.

CHANCE:
It could very well be an excellent mic. It's made by 797 audio which is one of only three QUALITY manufacturers in China.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version