R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You need these in order to call yourselves "pro"...  (Read 2028 times)

rdolmat

Cheers
rich

brett

Re: You need these in order to call yourselves "pro"...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 12:17:58 AM »

great link

escape

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 06:15:50 AM »

ROFLMFAO!
Laughing  
ERIC JENSON
MASTERING ENGINEER
ACOUSTICS ENGINEER(ALMOST)

E-Scapes Mastering Services
Miami, FL

Allen Corneau

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 10:50:17 AM »

Very nice.

I passed it along to all my recording friends. Rolling Eyes

I really wonder how much money can be made by some of the harebrained schemes...
Allen
---
Allen Corneau
Mastering Engineer
Essential Sound Mastering
www.esmastering.com

Barry Hufker

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 12:44:19 PM »

So far, the items I plan to purchase from that list are about $100,000.  I hope to have them hand delivered.  I am currently digging up my yard to free the trapped sonic energy present -- you know the sound that has leaked through the walls and windows of my home into the ground.  This however is being solved by specially made green paint I am using for the walls, doors and windows, as well as each item in my listening room.  This way CD light will not escape the room.  Of course, I don't know yet what I'll do about Blu-Ray...

To prevent contaminants, I have built a "clean room" entryway.  Each listener is required to wear an anti-contamination suit (and hairnet) when in the room.  This suit is black and totally absorptive.  Unfortunately, while the sound is greatly improved, the suit limits listening time to about 90 seconds (GMT or ZULU) because of the high temperatures inside.  To prevent that I am installing a specially designed cooling system that works off the garden hose (which is also green).

UPDATE: I was aghast today to find my sound system no longer plays.

OOOPPSSS!  Wait a minute.  I forgot to plug it back in.  Now where did I put that stack of lithium batteries... oh, yes.  It is now the garage.

rdolmat

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 09:20:51 AM »

Barry Hufker wrote on Fri, 06 July 2007 09:44

So far, the items I plan to purchase from that list are about $100,000.  I hope to have them hand delivered.  I am currently digging up my yard to free the trapped sonic energy present -- you know the sound that has leaked through the walls and windows of my home into the ground.  This however is being solved by specially made green paint I am using for the walls, doors and windows, as well as each item in my listening room.  This way CD light will not escape the room.  Of course, I don't know yet what I'll do about Blu-Ray...

To prevent contaminants, I have built a "clean room" entryway.  Each listener is required to wear an anti-contamination suit (and hairnet) when in the room.  This suit is black and totally absorptive.  Unfortunately, while the sound is greatly improved, the suit limits listening time to about 90 seconds (GMT or ZULU) because of the high temperatures inside.  To prevent that I am installing a specially designed cooling system that works off the garden hose (which is also green).

UPDATE: I was aghast today to find my sound system no longer plays.

OOOPPSSS!  Wait a minute.  I forgot to plug it back in.  Now where did I put that stack of lithium batteries... oh, yes.  It is now the garage.

Laughing
Laughing  Laughing
Cheers
rich

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 19 queries.