R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auto-Tune in Logic pro 6.4  (Read 6140 times)

STILL

• Real Full Name: Wade Biery
  • I record and stand near stars onstage
Auto-Tune in Logic pro 6.4
« on: April 23, 2004, 05:52:56 PM »

So I haven't been able to get Auto-Tune to work in graphical mode under Logic Audio 6.4 Pro - and I don't know whether it has worked in other versions of Logic, since I hear that it stopped working after Logic 4.8.

The guy I'm producing NEEDS Auto-Tune. Needs it. Thus I need it.....anybody got any ideas, other tune plugs that will work, workarounds (don't say another singer, he's not gonna buy that one).....

Thanx - WB

pipelineaudio

Re: Auto-Tune in Logic pro 6.4
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 10:23:05 PM »

are you stuck on a mac?
Otherwise export the tracks to sound forge and graphic away

STILL

• Real Full Name: Wade Biery
  • I record and stand near stars onstage
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2004, 05:28:02 AM »

Proud Mac user, but I sent an e-mail to Antares on Friday after I posted this, they say the Auto-Tune V4 will work and I'll be a happy clam....I'm d/l-ing demo and we'll see....BTW - they got back to me REALLY quick, gotta give 'em props for that....

kid_panic

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 04:33:29 PM »

STILL wrote on Fri, 23 April 2004 17:52

So I haven't been able to get Auto-Tune to work in graphical mode under Logic Audio 6.4 Pro - and I don't know whether it has worked in other versions of Logic, since I hear that it stopped working after Logic 4.8.

The guy I'm producing NEEDS Auto-Tune. Needs it. Thus I need it.....anybody got any ideas, other tune plugs that will work, workarounds (don't say another singer, he's not gonna buy that one).....

Thanx - WB

It's not the cheapest solution, but I picked up Celemony's Melodyne, and man, does it rock.  In essence it's like being able to run Logic's Matrix Editor on your vocal tracks, and it doesn't give you that Antares vibrato sound unless you want it to.  I've been running it stand-alone and exporting the vocals back into Logic, but you can also run it as a Rewire application.
Kid Panic:  Occasional brilliance at affordable rates.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 20 queries.