R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Al Gore: Carbon Dioxide Generator  (Read 12500 times)

Barkley McKay

Re: Al Gore: Carbon Dioxide Generator
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2007, 03:35:33 AM »

compasspnt wrote on Sun, 04 March 2007 23:39

What did The Telegraph say?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/07 /18/wsun18.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/07/18/ixnewstop.html

I wonder what else the Barclay Brothers own.

barks

trock

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2007, 08:55:41 AM »

Apparently Bush has an Eco Friendly home, more so then Gore's

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/3/1/74130.shtml?s=ic& ;CFID=1943213&CFTOKEN=85465489

and yes thats from newsmax, sheesh

amorris

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2007, 03:44:36 PM »

is anyone still reading this thread? youall are crazy! even the ones i agree with. ok, Im full of shit, your full of shit, can we just get fing over it?

Barry Hufker

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2007, 05:01:39 PM »

Only if I can be full of shit too!

Barry

Socrates

« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2007, 08:31:17 PM »

So much anger... Its sad.
"No joke, you are the problem. YOU. your voice, your words, your ideas, your actions, stop!! Stop please!!"

Barry Hufker

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2007, 09:44:42 PM »

Anger isn't sad.  It's a natural emotion.  It's what you do with it that matters.

Barry

Tidewater

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2007, 09:46:04 PM »

WHAT IS WRONG WITH KOOL AID!?

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

(breaks through wall in 800 gallon pitcher costume)

Time Magazine's 2007 Man of the Year

John Ivan

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2007, 02:13:55 AM »

Barry Hufker wrote on Mon, 05 March 2007 21:44

Anger isn't sad.  It's a natural emotion.  It's what you do with it that matters.

Barry

Very true. I admit that I'm not being useful. I mean, what can I do. I could write for 8 hours per day with out having these little fit's and explain in detail what I think most folks already know. I doubt it would do any good. I Really am totally lost. Either every single thing I learned about how we should treat each other,ourselves, and the world is completely wrong, or, these people in Washington are bad, nasty, dangerous people. Both things can't be true.

Soc says, so much anger, so sad. Good point. It's incredibly sad. Not the anger it's self. But the circumstances that have angered most of America, are very sad indeed.

I know people read my posts and perhaps think.. " Jeez, he seems like a nice enough guy sometimes but, I wonder if he's a little nuts?"  My answer is, No. I believe the people who wanted to Go to WAR in Iraq are wrong. It's possible that they are nuts. The things that bend their thinking on the subject of Iraq, are the same things that make them wrong most of the time on the big issues. They are NOT conservatives. They are ultra right wing nut's who claim to be Christians. I don't see how this is possible, but it's not for me to say..

However, they have been wrong on every single issue facing our Nation both at Home and relating to our ever dieing relationships around the world. We, are in big big trouble now...

As for what I should do with my anger? well, I'm at a loss for words. { excepting these little fits I have, which do not serve much purpose, I know}

I'll try to back off a little bit. I'm not sure whether some of the things I used to value, like voting, talking about the condition of the world and the people in it, or trying to "come to some agreement" are valuable ideas for me anymore. I feel we are very late. To late. Things will get very nasty for to many in this world. All for nothing. I can't look anymore.

My position is simple. They are Criminals. Period. They should go to jail. Until this is dealt with, I'm just a guy who happens to be on land that the American Government "runs". This is NOT America. We do not live by American values at all. Talk about sad...

Ivan, the poop Face.........
"Transformation is no easy trick: It's what art promises and usually doesn't deliver." Garrison Keillor

Barry Hufker

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2007, 11:24:43 AM »

Ivan (the Poop Face -- and may be you should do something about that --  Very Happy )

Go to http://www.moveon.org and join in.  There are letters to write, petitions to sign, phone calls to make.  I do it for this group and others.  It is a good way to vent anger and frustration while doing something constructive towards changing the situation.

Dive in!

Barry

Tidewater

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2007, 07:12:47 AM »

Look, if you stop buying Todd Rundgren records, HE'LL STOP MAKING THEM!!

Ok, good idea, bad analogy.

Please get away from the crack, and the politcal action freaks... you never know, some of them (you even!) might be true vegitarians!

-cowers-

M
Time Magazine's 2007 Man of the Year

organica

« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2007, 11:32:38 AM »

You know ,
making marrionettes can sometimes prove to be an effective way to help get your spin out .index.php/fa/4499/0/
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.