R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone know a great Mixing Engineer in Houston for Rock  (Read 943 times)

jlee462

Anyone know a great Mixing Engineer in Houston for Rock
« on: February 12, 2007, 04:04:59 PM »

I have my own rehearsal/writing studio in Houston and I am finishing up some songs that I would really like some help from a mixing engineer that can help me get some great vocal production.  I am looking for vocals that are effected like Maynard in Aenima or Manson in Mechanical Animals.  

I want to do it in my studio to see what I can get with my equipment.  I have good gear for tracking vocals such as an ISA 220 and an Eventide Orville.

Everyone in Houston seems to be good at hip hop, but I am having a hard time finding someone that can get that huge rock sound I am going for.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeremy

jimmyjazz

Re: Anyone know a great Mixing Engineer in Houston for Rock
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 04:16:03 PM »

Have you tracked down any of the guys from King's X and asked for recommendations?  They're probably more pop/prog than the sound you're looking for, but I imagine they know what's happening in Houston as much as anyone.

Skullsessions

Re: Anyone know a great Mixing Engineer in Houston for Rock
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 04:40:52 PM »

Well, sir.....I'd offer my services.  I work with tons of heavy rock in Houston.

You can check samples on my site.  If you like, we can talk.

If you don't....no hard feelings.  I can suggest others in town who deal with rock.

My link is in my signature.
James Hook
Houston, TX

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 17 queries.