R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: gear for sale: Avalon 2055, Argosy Dual 15m, Grace m906, Zsys 16x16  (Read 3490 times)

mastermind

These pieces are being offered here before I put them up on ebay or other lists. Feel free to PM me or email me.

1) Avalon 2055

I've had this eq for about 10 years. Ordered directly from Avalon - I still have all the original boxes, etc. for it. It's in perfect shape, and has been a wonderful eq. One grammy winning and several grammy nominated albums were mastered with this eq (not that it's really that important - but I just like to mention that!). I hate to part with this box... I am only selling because I am taking delivery of an Avalon 2077.

$2500 + shipping from Milwaukee, WI. USA.

2) Argosy Dual 15-800  

All black, with black end panels. In excellent shape.. there's a couple bumps here and there, but nothing that couldn't be touched up. There is a hole drilled in the center shelf (where a monitor would normally sit) because I wanted to mount my Mass Multiples monitor stand directly to the desk. The hole really can't be seen in normal use since you'd have a monitor sitting there. This should be available in about 2 weeks...

$700 + shipping.

The Argosy is big... even when broken down to pieces it's big. I really, really, don't want to have to ship this... I'd rather someone come to Milwaukee to pick it up, or we'll work something out. I'd say shipping on all the pieces would run around $300 within the US....

I will also have the following availalbe within a couple months:

Grace m906 Monitor Controller.

Z-Systems 16x16 crosspoint AES router.

best,
t
trevor sadler
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 22 queries.