R/E/P Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Former Reagan Aide compares Bush to Hitler  (Read 742 times)

Barry Hufker

Former Reagan Aide compares Bush to Hitler
« on: January 10, 2007, 12:54:45 PM »

An economist who once served as President Reagan's Assistant Secretary of the Treasury compares President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler in a column at the libertarian website Anti-war.com.

"Bush is like Hitler," Paul Craig Roberts writes in a column entitled The Surge: Political Cover or Escalation?. "He blames defeats on his military commanders, not on his own insane policy."

"Like Hitler, he protects himself from reality with delusion," Roberts continues. "In his last hours, Hitler was ordering non-existent German armies to drive the Russians from Berlin."

Link:http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/?articleid=10284

I didn't say it (this time).  This guy did!

Barry

maxdimario

Re: Former Reagan Aide compares Bush to Hitler
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 04:24:45 PM »

you know, I don't believe that Bush is insane..regardless of how insane he behaves. He is acting..

THAT is what really scares me..

I think that he is just a servant who gets economic and personal satisfaction in destroying freedom and independance of the common citizen, and after he goes away, someone else will fill his shoes for the same reasons..

sui-city

Re: Former Reagan Aide compares Bush to Hitler
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 05:16:33 PM »

maxdimario wrote on Wed, 10 January 2007 23:24

you know, I don't believe that Bush is insane..regardless of how insane he behaves. He is acting..

THAT is what really scares me..

I think that he is just a servant who gets economic and personal satisfaction in destroying freedom and independance of the common citizen, and after he goes away, someone else will fill his shoes for the same reasons..

A sociopath
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.