R/E/P > Test Forum

picture attachment don't work

(1/4) > >>

boggy:
I tried to attach two pictures to the post, but I get this message:

"Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded. Please consult the forum administrator."
What is the problem?

WillianGoff:

--- Quote from: boggy on July 29, 2011, 08:11:07 AM ---I tried to attach two solar panel pictures to the post, but I get this message:

"Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded. Please consult the forum administrator."
What is the problem?

--- End quote ---
\
Ya it did not worked.. Even I have tried twice.. Were you able to find some solution?

Ernie Black:
This has been addressed previously. It could be an encoding issue depending on the program used to create the attachment. I have found that using Photoshop to Save for Web and Devices creates a valid JPG which will pass the security measures.

Eastojamson:
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates.   Warmtepompen

Eastojamson:
I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.   Zwembad bouwen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version